What's new

Injustice - Full Fight Between Bane vs Batman This Friday - Based off of YOUR Votes!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
First, if you don't know what in the world is going on with Injustice: Gods Among Us today then you need to go here: https://injustice.dccomics.com/ pick your flag, then go vote!

Secondly, this Friday will be when the votes are tallied and we find out who won based off of your votes! There will be a full featured fight between Bane vs Batman this Friday! Will Bane break Batman's back again or will the caped crusader triumph yet again over one of this biggest foes! Find out this Friday!

"This fight is confirmed to be with no HUD, and a bit longer than the trailers we've been receiving. I looked at the trailers and they are about like 1:20-1:30 minutes each, so I'm expecting the fight to be 2-5 minutes, at max 5 min. There's also no VOs so, it's pure gameplay, being played by the Devs for both Fights." - Karried

batbreak.jpg

Source: InjusticeGame

Attachments

This fight is confirmed to be with no HUD, and a bit longer than the trailers we've been receiving. I looked at the trailers and they are about like 1:20-1:30 minutes each, so I'm expecting the fight to be 2-5 minutes, at max 5 min. There's also no VOs so, it's pure gameplay, being played by the Devs for both Fights.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
This fight is confirmed to be with no HUD, and a bit longer than the trailers we've been receiving. I looked at the trailers and they are about like 1:20-1:30 minutes each, so I'm expecting the fight to be 2-5 minutes, at max 5 min. There's also no VOs so, it's pure gameplay, being played by the Devs for both Fights.
where you get dis info good sir?

i was under the impression that top level players would be doing this, but i also was under the impression that they would legit be fighting it out instead of one of them "throwing the fight." however with no hud its sounding more like its gonna be more of a combo showcase, bane does a bnb, then batman does, then bane does an extended combo, then another, then batman does 2 extended combos, then banes super, then batmans super, fin.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Added your note. Also, what does HUD mean?

where you get dis info good sir?

i was under the impression that top level players would be doing this, but i also was under the impression that they would legit be fighting it out instead of one of them "throwing the fight." however with no hud its sounding more like its gonna be more of a combo showcase, bane does a bnb, then batman does, then bane does an extended combo, then another, then batman does 2 extended combos, then banes super, then batmans super, fin.
We'll probably receive tournament players playing later on, editing takes a while, so they prep ahead of time.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Is it just Bane vs Batman on Friday, or will Wonder Woman vs Harley also be shown?
We can only go off the info given. There will most likely be a fight between them too, but this info was posted literally just over an hour ago on the Injustice facebook page.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Wait.. they will fight each other and the one with more votes will win? I thought it was whoever one got their own gameplay vid.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
i was under the impression that top level players would be doing this, but i also was under the impression that they would legit be fighting it out instead of one of them "throwing the fight."
That may still be the case. They may have just let two tournament pros play a first to 30, and then depending on who wins will depend on which matches they choose.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Ya know despite what I said before about the amount of Batman characters, Bane looks pretty awesome. Kinda wish we could do a tag team of him and Grundy :/

shig

kool guy
Idk what they'll do but I would just play like ten matches and record the best one where Bane wins and the best one where Bats wins and play one or the other depending on the voting results.

pherleece

Woolay
Bane was only able to break his back so easily cause he was already beat up pretty bad from other fights. A fresh batman vs bane is 8-2. #holdthatshit