What's new

Injustice - Flashpoint Skin revealed for Aquaman

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I love it, really hope we get more Flashpoint alts especially for Wondy, Bats and Joker.
Flashpoint Joker would be more than a skin, though. Considering Flashpoint Joker is female, they would need a whole new voice actor for that.

Would be cool, though. They could probably get away with keeping Kevin Conroy's voice for both Bruce and Thomas, though.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Flashpoint Joker would be more than a skin, though. Considering Flashpoint Joker is female, they would need a whole new voice actor for that.

Would be cool, though. They could probably get away with keeping Kevin Conroy's voice for both Bruce and Thomas, though.
They could even make Flashpoint Joker a Harley skin to make things easier.

eolson3

Noob
I can't find many images that show different uniforms for the Flashpoint story, outside of Batman and Wonder Woman. Anyone have a convenient look?

Reedoms

Noob
I can't find many images that show different uniforms for the Flashpoint story, outside of Batman and Wonder Woman. Anyone have a convenient look?
Between Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Batman, no one really had anything drastic in their look. Superman was a skinny nerd, GL was just Abin Sur with the classic outfit, Cyborg looks exactly the same, I don't even think Manhunter was in Flashpoint and Flash never existed.

9_Lives

Noob
I would rather have Flesh Pits Sex Luthor :oops:
this skin makes me want Flesh Pits Aquaman also
That would be kind of kick ass. He could get like a naked chick painted on the outside of his armor or something, find some way to fit his bald head into the graphic.

Not really a fan of the outfit, myself, but I'm glad to see that Aquaman has another alternate. I hope he gets his majestic beard and flowing hair.

After looking into these Flashpoint outfits, the only one I particularly want to see in the game is Wonder Woman's.