What's new

Injustice - Flashpoint Skin revealed for Aquaman

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
With the Injustice news continuing to pour in today the official Injustice Twitter/Facebook revealed yet another skin for Aquaman. This skin is his Flashpoint look putting him in a very much simplified and very "badass" skin. For those who don't know about 'Flashpoint'; it was a miniseries created in May of 2011 where certain characters realized a time-line alteration. The series did not last long and was ended near the end of 2011.

This is yet another sign of the immense depth of content that Injustice will feature. Are you ready to dive to the depths?

aquaflash.jpg

Source: InjusticeGame

Attachments

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I love it, really hope we get more Flashpoint alts especially for Wondy, Bats and Joker.

dustindance

Slightly Less New
Between the bulges and butts in this game, it's gotta be one of the first to succumb to male objectification. (Not that I'm complaining.)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I want this alt above all others. Flashpoint is one of my favorite stories and Aquaman one of my favorite character in the story...SO FUCKING SIIIICK GAAAAAH!! Leggo Flashpoint Thomas Wayne Batman skin!!! MEEEERRRRRRR!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2