What's new

Injustice - Filipino Champ calls out the MK community, "if we played MK none of you would ever win"

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
I'm sorry but when I hear Capcom all I think about is how back in the day before they were on Consoles, thier machines where always empty in the arcade. It might be different for other people but they were always low rent where I lived. They never even had local tourny's but MK was always hoppin all nights of the week plus tourny's. MK release on Sega/SNES big time hype. That tells the story for me. I'm newer to FGC still from those times but that's how I see it.
Either your telling a lie or you live in west bubbafuck... Either way I lol'd ... Thanks

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

I would bet that big mouth nerdface, 1000$ vs me a first to 5, against my Kitty, no braindead Kenshis allowed, and shitpush him bad.

you guys do realize this is like 2 months old? but it doesnt matter. i havent heard of filipino champ, let alone any of the capcom players winning any major for injustice yet.

Benzo

Vic Stone
No I don't believe it. I got faith in CD, Reo, Legend, Pig, Brady and all the dedicated Mk players from Test your Might and all over.
I don't mind him challenging our realm but their is a right way to do things.
Luckily I don't have the time or resources to defend our realm or I'd take the challenge myself. I welcome them to the Netherealm. Injustice players unite, if the want war give it to them!

Courtney

Burn in my Light
No I don't believe it. I got faith in CD, Reo, Legend, Pig, Brady and all the dedicated Mk players from Test your Might and all over.
I don't mind him challenging our realm but their is a right way to do things.
Luckily I don't have the time or resources to defend our realm or I'd take the challenge myself. I welcome them to the Netherealm. Injustice players unite, if the want war give it to them!
This is what it should be not NRS vs Capcom vs Namco vs Bronies vs Divekick

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't think the MKC is sensitive, I just think some people care TOO much especially when this guy is a non-factor in Injustice. Where is he? People are merely calling him out on it now. Simply put. Don't stress guys, lol the fact that he's no where to be found should tell you everything.

Who is this guy and why are we caring about what he has to say?
This, exactly!

you guys do realize this is like 2 months old? but it doesnt matter. i havent heard of filipino champ, let alone any of the capcom players winning any major for injustice yet.
And this, thank you. Thought the same thing lol when I saw this topic bumped I'm like really? This guy is the Rex Ryan of FGC from what I can tell lol. Loves to talk smack without backing it up. *yawn* I've found over time the biggest trash talkers are often those who lose but make excuses to justify why they lost. Whatever happened to playing a game for fun? Friendly competition?