What's new

Injustice - Exclusive GameStop Red Son Costumes and Story for Superman, Wonder Woman, Solomon Grundy

Jim Jom

Noob
It's funny that someone said the exclusive would only last a few months. Isn't that the point of an exclusive? It doesn't last forever. That's why it's exclusive.

Jim Jom

Noob
I can almost guarantee this will be exclusive for a month or two, and nothing more. I'm not getting RE6 from gamestop for "the exclusive catacombs level" for mercenaries but I'm not worried because I'll be getting it eventually. All the mk9 "exclusive" costumes are available for all, so this would be no different. Hopefully they don't charge for it. Never heard of Red Son, but the only comic I'm reading right now is Suicide Squad. How is commie Supes? lol

Oh almost forgot: Reedoms.
Dude, if it was exclusive forever it wouldn't be exclusive. Of course it's only available a limited time. It is free so long as you pre-order. "How is commie supes? lol"? Are you serious? Name dropping Suicide Squad means nothing if you've never so much as heard about Red Son. What an icky post. I feel sticky and dirty just responding.

Jim Jom

Noob

Yeah, her shoulders are too wide.

Wait, the tiara is different.
Come on, dude. Are you trying to suggest that Injustice copied something? The original design of Wonder Woman from almost 70 years ago fits this mold. Not to mention that Red Son came out before the other two games even if Wonder Woman had not. I thought my fellow comic book fans were ridiculous nit-pickers. I had gamers way underestimated. On top of that, how many muscle-bound male characters look exactly alike in costume? If you think someone is being unoriginal because their female hero character is in a corsette and headband you may as well stop playing video games.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Come on, dude. Are you trying to suggest that Injustice copied something? The original design of Wonder Woman from almost 70 years ago fits this mold. Not to mention that Red Son came out before the other two games even if Wonder Woman had not. I thought my fellow comic book fans were ridiculous nit-pickers. I had gamers way underestimated. On top of that, how many muscle-bound male characters look exactly alike in costume? If you think someone is being unoriginal because their female hero character is in a corsette and headband you may as well stop playing video games.
Lol. Man, that post is so old. Some guy said that WW's model was updated at Tokyo show. I put these pictures together to show that they are the same. I have nothing against her costume, I like it a lot, but her ingame 3D model is a little screwed.

trufenix

bye felicia
It's funny that someone said the exclusive would only last a few months. Isn't that the point of an exclusive? It doesn't last forever. That's why it's exclusive.
The term exclusive has nothing to do with timeframe. Kratos is exclusive to PS3 MK, that doesn't mean eventually he'll come to xbox. Plenty of pre-order exclusives (and console exclusives) stay exclusive forever. Some publishers / devs eventually offer their exclusives to everyone via dlc but some don't. It all depends on the deal they strike with the retailer.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Dude, if it was exclusive forever it wouldn't be exclusive. Of course it's only available a limited time. It is free so long as you pre-order. "How is commie supes? lol"? Are you serious? Name dropping Suicide Squad means nothing if you've never so much as heard about Red Son. What an icky post. I feel sticky and dirty just responding.
So I can't crack a light-hearted question because I've never read red son? Your first sentence tells me a lot. Don't respond to a months-old post next time. Especially if you're going to be hostile.

Edit: And don't insult me in other posts, if you want to "call me out" on the definition of exclusive, leave it in this post. Does it say "exclusive for a month of two" anywhere?

Meh, costumes won't matter to me in this game really since I'm not gonna use 50% of the cast or more. I'm getting really hyped for this game now.. Can't wait!