What's new

Injustice - Dinozords tells why Aquaman is likely for the game

Sauron

Noob
I dont know from where is comes that he ''can only talk with fish'' but he also have and i quote ...''Aquaman has a number of superhuman powers'' , ''He gains telepathic powers'' , '' In the 2005-2007 miniseries ''Justice'', Aquaman has regenerative powers''. So bottom line they can put on him many powers that came thruout the years via comics , series etc.

I really liked Arthur's outragous! side in the brave and the bold. He could create hard water constructs to use as weapons too.

A hearty adventurer who loved to tell a good story and wasn't so depressingly solemn and whining about mankind's damage to the oceans or brooding as he has tended to do in the modern age

Aquaman can be both a badass King and a fun character as well.

If you mean Karu-Sil, the chick who has a Mileena face, then she was just abandoned in a forest and was raised by wolves and murders the fuck out of people.
an actual predator, and there's E.T. and alf green lanterns. they are obviously a joke but that was no crossover.

This is NRS we are talking about. Theyll give MK9's Rain a new skin, take about 60% of his moves and make incremental changes to them and call him Aquaman.