What's new

Injustice - Dinozords tells why Aquaman is likely for the game

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
With the exception to only a few of the characters confirmed for Injustice so far like Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Nightwing and Cyborg for example, a lot of the characters confirmed for Injustice so far were in MKvsDC. With the new 52 DC comic books out, Aquaman apparently plays a pretty big role in it all and DC comics seems to be pushing him. Adding both of these factors together makes you wonder if Aquaman will be in the game next year. Well, the informative Dinozords has put together a quick video giving some history on the character and why he thinks Aquaman will be in the game.

Attachments

Reedoms

Noob
It's obvious they are going to put him in. His book is selling in the top 20 and it's trying to throw away the stigma that Aquaman is useless. I figure WB/DC would want to cash in on that success and throw Aquaman in there.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
His super MUST involve a Great White shark...

On the real, if he's in... I'll be trying him out first.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Aquaman can be Jade tier or Kabal tier, I'll still body each and every one of you until the mere thought of him fills you with fear.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
To be real though he might be the scorpion of the game if they keep his retractable trident, but then they could also have the water hand, or they could go with the brightest day and give him his hand back. I personally would like him to look like this
that being said I think he has good potential.

To be real though he might be the scorpion of the game if they keep his retractable trident, but then they could also have the water hand, or they could go with the brightest day and give him his hand back. I personally would like him to look like this
that being said I think he has good potential.
god help us if he looks like that.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
All I care about right now is Predator being in this game. He's been in dc comics vs batman 3 times and vs Superman once. I know NRS would do a good job with him too!

Reedoms

Noob
All I care about right now is Predator being in this game. He's been in dc comics vs batman 3 times and vs Superman once. I know NRS would do a good job with him too!
Crossovers don't mean that people belong to the DC universe. Otherwise we'd be getting half the marvel universe along with some Dark Horse stuff.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
He is going to be in the game, and the way Boon talks about Aquaman always saying if they put him in, he is going to be awesome, I think they will probably overcompensate and make him really good.