What's new

Injustice - Damian Wayne (Robin) Spotted in New Comic & Amazon Pre Order Blackest Night DLC!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
So I'm assuming Batman is the only one with an actual skin and the picture with Superman, Harley and WW is just the zombie mode?

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Damien is on supermans side bc he was raised and trained by the league of assassins. If persuaded enough he will kill, batman saved green lantern after damien bodies him. I hope hes playable bc he will be op

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

trufenix

bye felicia
So I'm assuming Batman is the only one with an actual skin and the picture with Superman, Harley and WW is just the zombie mode?
Supposedly everybody is in "zombie" mode, which I'm guessing is some sort survival mode spoof with everybody using MKs zombie kombat look (full body damage, grayscale palette, red eyes, and explode into parts when killed).

Can anyone explain to me this blackest night thing? Is it just power rangers with zombies and dc characters or what?

Supposedly everybody is in "zombie" mode, which I'm guessing is some sort survival mode spoof with everybody using MKs zombie kombat look (full body damage, grayscale palette, red eyes, and explode into parts when killed).

Can anyone explain to me this blackest night thing? Is it just power rangers with zombies and dc characters or what?
i think i understand it briefly. nekron, a guy that is something like the embodiment of death decides to bring peace to the universe by destroying every emotion. he raises dead heroes and makes them black lanterns, they are zombies with lantern powers and their previous abilities, during the story people get divided between different lantern corps and team up to fight the black lanterns

Reedoms

Noob
Short answer, a bunch of heroes get resurrected as zombies and fight non-zombie heroes.

Long answer, you've got 7 different color coded Lantern rangers going around space. Each a color of the rainbow. When these guys started popping up, some mega shit went down and a new color came out who was the embodiment of death. So basically, anything that ever died ever was alive again and wreaking havoc everywhere especially Earth because "Earth is special" This in turn makes some heroes that are dead come back to life as zombies (Question, Jonah Hex, Martian Manhunter) and people who have died but come back to life turn into zombies as well. (Superman, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman) So then all the different Rainbow Rangers band together to fight the black people and end up finding ANOTHER color that was the embodiment of Life. That thing ends up helping them take out the big bad and brings back some dead people just for fun. (Aquaman, Manhunter, Firestorm)

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I can't believe people are upset that Robin might be in the game. They put him in for ME to play god dammit! Fuck Nightwing.

I would love to play Robin and think it would be especially cool if they add a Batgirl alt skin. The problem is that this game is being sold as a DC rather than Batman fighting game, there are already so many Batman characters, and the roster space is limited so to include another Batman character means someone else is being excluded. Robin should certainly have a DLC spot but the initial roster should be more diverse.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
^comic, well he might be in the game just not playable
It's worth noting that every character that has been featured on an Injustice Comic cover has been playable thus far. It will be interesting to see if that trend holds true.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
It's worth noting that every character that has been featured on an Injustice Comic cover has been playable thus far. It will be interesting to see if that trend holds true.
thats true but we have Nightwing, plus his name was already thrown in when Boon mentioned alt skin characters, i just dont want you to get your hopes up for him when its highly unlikely that he's playable