What's new

Injustice - Damian Wayne (Robin) Spotted in New Comic & Amazon Pre Order Blackest Night DLC!

JaeRoar

Noob
Like a gunslinger, JaeRoar is here with that famous "one-two punch" always with the latest videos containing the latest news. Today, there are two things just recently that JaeRoar and his sources have spotted. First, in the chapter two edition of the Injustice: Gods Among Us comic book appears Damian Wayne a.k.a. Robin. Of course this is only on the comic book cover, however, everyone else who is also seen on the cover is also playable, so could he be playable? What are your thoughts?

Additionally, dropping today on the German Amazon website is the "Blackest Night" DLC pack! Check out the video below to hear full details on both. "Blackest Night" involves Nekron, a personified force of death who resurrects deceased superheroes and seeks to eliminate all life and emotion from the universe." - Source

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Reedoms

Noob
The only good Blackest Night costumes were for people that aren't even in the game. Unless they give out Orange Lantern Lex or Blue Lantern Flash I'm not too interested.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
YES!!!! This is what I was waiting for. I hope it's not just those costumes shown there though. I want blue lantern flash.

rev0lver Same. Kind of boring getting new costumes for only Batman and shit.. lol

I still don't see why they have to do all this different store pre-order shit.. Kind of annoying.. Like wtf which one should I pre-order?

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
rev0lver Same. Kind of boring getting new costumes for only Batman and shit.. lol

I still don't see why they have to do all this different store pre-order shit.. Kind of annoying.. Like wtf which one should I pre-order?
Any of them. Remember MK did this too and we ended up getting all of the skins down the road. They won't miss out on getting people to pay for the costumes later.

I pre-ordered my Red Son copy from Gamestop a long while ago and put some money down. Now, months later, other companies are coming out of the woodwork with other options that I would have liked to chose from. Hopefully all this stuff is available by DLC later.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
That Collector's Edition that Jae showed in the Damian Wayne video had other skins and some other small changes. Dafuq? Must be fake.

Cruz

Banned
I don't get it, Robin is the younger version of Nightwing who's already playable.....
If Sinestro and maybe Black Adam aren't playable on there own slot but that child is
they can put there game where the sun doesn't shine no matter how awesome it is!

Cruz

Banned
Same with Martian Manhunter, i can see Boon already say:
"Oh yeah he was too similar to Superman so we diddn't add him."
And than that little child that little boy Nightwing version playable.......NO
the rage will consume me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Same with Martian Manhunter, i can see Boon already say:
"Oh yeah he was too similar to Superman so we diddn't add him."
And than that little child that little boy Nightwing version playable.......NO
the rage will consume me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
they'll probably won't let us shoot a kid in the head and break his back

I don't get it, Robin is the younger version of Nightwing who's already playable.....
If Sinestro and maybe Black Adam aren't playable on there own slot but that child is
they can put there game where the sun doesn't shine no matter how awesome it is!
If they go this route, then NO, Robin ISN'T a younger Nightwing. Damian wouldn't fight anything LIKE Nightwing.

That said...he should be left for DLC, not for the primary game.