What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Apprentice
UncleFestor: Well, i tested my WG against Zod and Zod_A and both do almost nothing in fight.. pretty same AI as with NPC's, sometimes they do some supermove or throw garbage from stage on me, but from 5 matches no normal attack :( :)

UncleFestor

Mortal
Do you mean WG doesn't do anything when controlled by the AI ? Or the Zod's from my DLC Mod don't do anything when controlled by the AI? If it's the Zod's from my DLC Mod then yeah they're not gonna do anything. and for now I don't know why. It doesn't seem to matter what I name the files inside the Char Package the AI doesn't do shit.

This weekend when I have several hours to spend on it, I'll see if I can determine why it's not loading the Fight script for the characters

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Had a few minutes to spare today so I tried out some different victories :

Let me know which 1 you guys prefer
None,not for Red Lantern at least...u should modify the Yellow Lantern victory pose instead. The GL Corps wouldn't all go Red behind Hal,the Yellow Lantern victory pose is him by himself

UncleFestor

Mortal
None,not for Red Lantern at least...u should modify the Yellow Lantern victory pose instead. The GL Corps wouldn't all go Red behind Hal,the Yellow Lantern victory pose is him by himself

Can't use yellow lantern cause he remains with the glowing yellow ring during the entire victory . So it just looks crappy, especially considering that while he's fighting his ring is still green. And as far as the Green Lanterns 'Following' him there's no reason to think that's the case.

The Red Lantern has the power to infect others and convert them to Red Lanterns. The don't need to be willing to join ;)

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Good news and badnews.

Good news is the texturing for deadshot is release ready. Bad news is, I want to include a win announcer for him but I can't inject it into his soundpackage for some reason. I hope to fix this bug today so I can get a V1 release. I'm trying to see if I can rip the sounds of Arkham Origins. If I can I'll make a new voicepack for him.

Also I'm still looking for Zoom Voice actors for the zoom voice pack mod. If anyone wants to try it out, PM me :)

wyruzzah

Apprentice
Its holidays, so im not mod anything too much, but im making some slow progress.. here is intro screen for WG ,any ideas.. i tried create phantom zone with some wraiths :).. i will probably add some filter on it..

EDITED: Maybe will give more sense.. some dark universe where is Wraith General prisoned..cause that intro screen cannot move :(

EDITED2: This is how looks intro

Last edited:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
BOOYA! Substance Designer 4 which is a $99 piece of software just hit $33 on a flash sale on Steam and will be on sale till 1pm EST 12/26 today!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238710

Same dudes who did Bitmap 2 Material make this and it incorporates a ton of editting tools and art stuff including vector editting into their stuff so that mid engine while you edit in Max, Maya, Unity or whatever you can make edits and paint/tweak textures and it automatically updates ALL your maps! No more reauthoring. This combined with Bitmap 2 material means I never have to leave my 3d edittor now to reauthor a texture or edit a map so I never have to break my flow and can just stay in the moment and sculpt. If anyone here is a 3d guy like me pull the trigger on this too while you can. Shit is not on sale often and I though 50% was as low as they'd ever come on sale this holiday. $33 is insane for something you usually got to hard mod into your game engine to speed up your pipeline.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
TONY-T
Thank you for the compliment! I really appreciate it!

RED HOOD WIP

I thought it will be a waste to just let my separated layers for my deadshot unused so I tried working on Red Hood to see if it'll look decent

The fish scales are gone in game, it will look more leather like in game. Also I can't make it look like his jacket, but I think this looks fine. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

UncleFestor

Mortal
Well, I've been finding a lot of interesting Floats for ny Red Lantern, But none of them enlarge the Constructs. Looking thru all this Hex was giving me a headache so I took a quick break to fool around with something else :

Ice Scorpion

I haven't made up my mind on whether or not I'm going to develop the character any further {I just needed a break from TweakVars Mapping for a minute}