What's new

Injustice - Comic Issue #9 is out, Introduces 'Ares God of War'

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In the latest issue of the Injustice: Gods Among Us prequel comics, issue #9 dropped today. Those who admire Ares "God of War" and Wonder Woman will very much appreciate this comic. As Wonder Woman continues with Superman's new world order by stopping the bombing coming from the country of Qurac, she is met by Ares. While he is naturally fueled by the destruction that is happening all around him when he meets up with Wonder Woman... tensions may rise.

arez.jpg

Folux182

Noob
I couldn't buy the comic for the longest time. I couldnt through the comixology app and I couldnt through the DC website. It was weird. I was just now able to buy it through the link Storms posted

hellbly

Noob
weak issue. Wonder Woman is a little off, she's helping Superman just because
she wants his children! [spoiler/]

I find it funny that this specific comic releases JUST around the time God of War Ascension drops...

Collaborative effort NetherRealm?

That aside, comic was a joy to read as usual and gives me more and more reason to be excited for injustice. APRIL 16TH GET OVER HERE!!!!....or should i say GET DOWN HERE!!!

I still hope that Ares will play like Nightmare from the Soul Calibur series.
Give him a huge ass sword for some reason and very damaging moves, some telekinesis fields and I'm good.

Country of Qurac? This is hilarious, Qurac or Kurac litterally means dick - a penis, on many east European languages (Croatian, Serb, Bosnian, Slovenian etc.) I gotta read this again: "Bombing coming from the country of Qurac" LMAO

If the point of these prequel comics is to get me to dislike Superman and Wonder Woman and root for the villians alongside Batman, then mission accomplished.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
All things considered Ares could become frightingly powerful from the power of bronies.

Okay NOW I want this f**ker playable or part of the story.

Nice to see they got the guy that does the X-Factor covers for this issue.;)

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Does WW seem a little off/crazy when she's talking to Ares? She starts talking about ponies and shit and her facial expressions were all bug eyed lol.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Yeah I think Wonder Woman is being characterised poorly here. His wife love of his life literally just died. Too soon Wonder Woman...too soon.

I blame DC Comics for this!