What's new

Injustice Character Hitbox issues

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
if you dial it in at point blank it randomly wiffs on the joker
Yeah, for sure. In the video, the last time I tried it off the ground I dialed it, but I dun goofed and dialed it too fast. I think it hits on everyone if you AA with D2 and just wait to AA grab. You have to be pretty close. It also catches cross up attempts if you don't happen to get stuffed and you get them on the start of their jump arc (still need to test more with this to see if you can hit them later in their jump attacks.) I think it's good to know and not useless. The options you get off an AA throw are too good to pass up.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Yeah, for sure. In the video, the last time I tried it off the ground I dialed it, but I dun goofed and dialed it too fast. I think it hits on everyone if you AA with D2 and just wait to AA grab. You have to be pretty close. It also catches cross up attempts if you don't happen to get stuffed and you get them on the start of their jump arc (still need to test more with this to see if you can hit them later in their jump attacks.) I think it's good to know and not useless. The options you get off an AA throw are too good to pass up.
the thing is most jump ins are going to hit you before a aa d+2 hits them,

PND i2 Gaug3

It's really situational, man. I've nailed Pain Chain combos off a d2 before, it happens. Word on the street is you can D2 Hawkgirl when she's in the air. Also, you can d2 dive kicks from Black Adam if you read it.
Could you do somthing for me to help speed this up?

PND i2 Gaug3

Superman's 22 string is listed as Mid,Mid in the command list and indicated as Mid,Mid by the game's hit detection...but if your opponent crouch blocks the first 2 the second 2 whiffs.

Also, if your opponent blocks the first 2 standing, THEN crouch blocks, it magically jails and the 2nd mid won't whiff on the crouching opp. BLAH
its just that the string doesnt jail unless used off a jip

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
In this video at around the 8:40 mark , catwoman clearly goes under Black Adams b2 attack, which is supposed to hit overhead... Is this as intended?

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Not sure if this really applies but I'll go ahead and say it anyhow -

Doomsday's super seems to cover a pretty big space outside of his hand. Attempting to jump away from a random super had me teleporting downward into his grip from the space above his outreaching arm.

PND i2 Gaug3

In this video at around the 8:40 mark , catwoman clearly goes under Black Adams b2 attack, which is supposed to hit overhead... Is this as intended?

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.
When cat woman does her b3 at the end her hitbox is so low only crouch normals and lows will hit, its because after the b3 she has a unique lil animation

Sami

Noob
Raven: D2, despite being mid, can be ducked under by the entire cast except for most ofthe big guys (Bane, Doomsday, Lex). Bug or feature? You decide!

vs. Solomon Grundy, it depends on his lung capacity when he's crouching (yes, really). When he crouches he heavily breaths in and out. If he's nearly finished breathing in (shoulders at their highest), D2 will connect as his hitbox is slightly larger. If he's nearly finished breathing out (shoulders at their lowest), the hitbox is slightly smaller and the move will wiff.

PND i2 Gaug3

Raven: D2, despite being mid, can be ducked under by the entire cast except for most ofthe big guys (Bane, Doomsday, Lex). Bug or feature? You decide!

vs. Solomon Grundy, it depends on his lung capacity when he's crouching (yes, really). When he crouches he heavily breaths in and out. If he's nearly finished breathing in (shoulders at their highest), D2 will connect as his hitbox is slightly larger. If he's nearly finished breathing out (shoulders at their lowest), the hitbox is slightly smaller and the move will wiff.
I like when people test things out on the entire cast before posting Nice

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
How does it even make sense for Solomon Grundy to be breathing in the first place? Grundy pls.