What's new

Injustice Character Hitbox issues

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
This thread is only to note wonky hitbox Issues colt hecterrific

I dont want to have the same issues in this as we did in MK so help me out and let me get a list of stuff that shouldn't happen.

I will test all issues myself to verify and keep OP updated.

Bane
charge has a hitbox behind him if you jump over him when he charges and your in the corner

Batman
ji2, [1]1 wiffs at certain distances the second still combos [Hits Lex, Bane and Doomsday]

Black Adam
ji2, [1]1 wiffs at certain distances the second still combos [Hits Lex, Bane and Doomsday]

Deathstroke
Super has a hitbox behind him

Doomsday
3 xx air snatch wiffs at just inside max distance on all characters
3 xx earth shake wiffs at just inside max distance on all characters

3 xx ES Wiffs Point blank
Superman
Raven
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Lex
Ares
Doomsday
Sinestro
Black adam
Bane

Green arrow
ji2, [1]1 wiffs at all distances second hit still combos [Hits Lex, Bane and Doomsday]

Raven
D2
Despite being mid, can be ducked under by the entire cast except for most of the big guys (Bane, Doomsday, Lex). Bug or feature? You decide!

vs. Solomon Grundy, it depends on his lung capacity when he's crouching (yes, really). When he crouches he heavily breaths in and out. If he's nearly finished breathing in (shoulders at their highest), D2 will connect as his hitbox is slightly larger. If he's nearly finished breathing out (shoulders at their lowest), the hitbox is slightly smaller and the move will wiff.

Solomon grundy
Catwoman all grabs wiff on cat stance

WC is Inconsistent and wiffs against some normals

WW B2 xx lasso grab will destroy WC

Catwoman any ending of the B1,2 string will make all grabs wiff, B2,[3] will make all grabs wiff her B3 ending animation cannot be grabbed, her cat stance cannot be grabbed

d+2 xx air grab (dialed in)
Hits Flash (random: at point blank, when jumping in)
Hits Nightwing (only when jumping in)
Hits Green arrow (only when jumping in)
Hits Superman (point blank, when jumping in)
Hits Raven (just outside point blank, when jumping in has to be left really late)
Hits Aquaman (point blank, when jumping in)
Hits Wonder woman (just outside point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Hawkgirl (point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Shazam (point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Green lantern (random: at point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Joker (random: at point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Harley (point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Grundy (only when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Lex (point blank, random when jumping in)
Hits Catwoman (only when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Ares (just outside point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Killer Frost (only when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Doomsday (only when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Sinestro (outside point blank, when jumping in has to be left late)
Hits Black Adam (point blank, Large jump arc d+2 hits)
Hits Bane (only when jumping in has to be left late)
Special mention: managed to hit death stroke once when jumping in but then it never happened again

Delayed AdmiralAugustus for testing
Flash:Grounded: no
AA: yes
Nightwing:Grounded: no
Green Arrow:Grounded: no
Catwoman:Grounded: no

(cant hit-confirm combo into air grab at all unless in the corner) totally useless unless used as the godlike anti-air that it is

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Black adams 1 and 2 both whiff in the ranges they shouldnt. Mainly 2, but his 1 has sector like range!

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
Green arrow: J2 > 1 1 3 - The first 1 wiffs all the time, especially online.

As the above poster said, Black Adam's 1 and 2 start ups don't hit when they should.

PND i2 Gaug3

Black adams 1 and 2 both whiff in the ranges they shouldnt. Mainly 2, but his 1 has sector like range!
The 1 has a phantom hitbox sometimes it hits sometimes it doesnt

Hopefully untill the problem has been sorted use 22 on jump ins.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
The 1 has a phantom hitbox sometimes it hits sometimes it doesnt

Hopefully untill the problem has been sorted use 22 on jump ins.
22 is fine off jump ins yeah but if a J2 hits, the stagger from that will mean the first hit of 1,1 whiffs and they can block your combos.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
The GA whiff on the first 1 after j2 is character dependent, is it not? Could have sworn it connects fully on DD, Bane, etc.

KILLA_xGHOST

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
So far i have tested it on all the big characters from a standing position and it only hits Lex and only at point blank

Only tested it on the big characters after you posted this.
Oh you're talking about from the ground? I thought you were referring to AAing with D2 then follow up with To The Grave for that knockdown...cause that shit works.

PND i2 Gaug3

Oh you're talking about from the ground? I thought you were referring to AAing with D2 then follow up with To The Grave for that knockdown...cause that shit works.
Lol just tested that with lex doing a neutral jump didnt even hit point blank

Edit: even when i let lex get close to the ground then aa him, did it with jump forward too

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
Superman's 22 string is listed as Mid,Mid in the command list and indicated as Mid,Mid by the game's hit detection...but if your opponent crouch blocks the first 2 the second 2 whiffs.

Also, if your opponent blocks the first 2 standing, THEN crouch blocks, it magically jails and the 2nd mid won't whiff on the crouching opp. BLAH

PND i2 Gaug3

Superman's 22 string is listed as Mid,Mid in the command list and indicated as Mid,Mid by the game's hit detection...but if your opponent crouch blocks the first 2 the second 2 whiffs.

Also, if your opponent blocks the first 2 standing, THEN crouch blocks, it magically jails and the 2nd mid won't whiff on the crouching opp. BLAH
Also if you jump in with 22 the first 2 wiffs, i reccommend doing f+2 on jump-ins instead