What's new

Injustice Character Alts

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5032

According to Hector, some characters will be getting released as alternate versions of other characters, which is kind of a compromise between getting a whole new character and just a character skin. The big example he gave was their plan to put Impulse in the game, just with Flash's move list.

That said, what "alternate" characters would you guys like to see in the game, and whose move list would you like them to have?

D

Deleted member 5032

My first choice would be Prometheus released as an alt for Deathstroke. They could replace the sword with Prometheus's baton, and the gunshots with Prometheus's wrist-based projectile launcher. Other than that, they are very similar characters.

D

Deleted member 5032

Next would be General Zod as a Superman alt. Not too much to say about this one, which would almost be nothing more than a new skin for Supes.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Power Girl would be the only reason I would play Superman. (I see what I did there)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
If Black Manta can't get his own spot on the roster, I'd settle for having him be an Aquaman alt.
I'd like Black Manta as well, although I have to say he'd look ridiculous with Aquaman's moveset. Aquaman'd likely be swapped with Ocean Master if anything.

Manta relies heavily on weapons and gadgets in his suit, so imo the closest they could get is... Cyborg, I think. Hand blasts and missiles could suit him somewhat. Doubt it'd happen, though :\

D

Deleted member 5032

I'd like Steel as well, but I don't really know who would suit him. Cyborg Superman and Batman Beyond are great choices, though!

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Manta relies heavily on weapons and gadgets in his suit, so imo the closest they could get is... Cyborg, I think. Hand blasts and missiles could suit him somewhat. Doubt it'd happen, though :\
Oh so all black people look a like to you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #Kappa

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'll add my own list of swaps I could see happening (trying to keep characters relatively the same body shape-wise, mind you)

Nightwing - Red Robin
Hal Jordan - Any Human GL
Killer Frost - Ice (theoretically should work)
Superman - Zod (already got an ending animation prepped and everything)
Lex Luthor - Metallo might legitimately work out.
Flash - New 52 Reverse Flash looks pretty darn cool.
Deathstroke - I really wanna put Deadshot here, but Red Hood would be more believable with the sword.
The Joker - Not technically a new character, but the classic Red Hood would make a great alt.
Catwoman - Cheetah, I don't think the whip is too much of a stretch.
Aquaman - Ocean Master, as I said before.

A few of these would require different win animations and such to make sense, but I think that's doable since we've already seen that Superman has different intros/outros.

I really wish Arkillo and Kilowog weren't so bulky compared to their respective Lantern representatives.

tazzmission

Banned
I'll add my own list of swaps I could see happening (trying to keep characters relatively the same body shape-wise, mind you)

Nightwing - Red Robin
Hal Jordan - Any Human GL
Killer Frost - Ice (theoretically should work)
Superman - Zod (already got an ending animation prepped and everything)
Lex Luthor - Metallo might legitimately work out.
Flash - New 52 Reverse Flash looks pretty darn cool.
Deathstroke - I really wanna put Deadshot here, but Red Hood would be more believable with the sword.
The Joker - Not technically a new character, but the classic Red Hood would make a great alt.
Catwoman - Cheetah, I don't think the whip is too much of a stretch.
Aquaman - Ocean Master, as I said before.

A few of these would require different win animations and such to make sense, but I think that's doable since we've already seen that Superman has different intros/outros.

I really wish Arkillo and Kilowog weren't so bulky compared to their respective Lantern representatives.
what about mera skin for aquaman and star saphire for hal?