What's new

Injustice changes you'd like to see for the current build..

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I normally don't support these threads but couldn't resist having to remark at advantage on divekick. Negative (not to metion full combo punish negative) ..... why is the word advantage used? And why would you completely remove trait from AM and BA. This makes my head hurt.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Hi all,

Aquaman: 18 Sec Cool Down on Trait. His MB df1 should not be 18% chip damage, maybe 9% chip damage. Add +2% damage boost to Aquaman's damage while trait is active.

Killer Frost: Make her trait actually freeze you for more that a millisecond, and give it a damage boost around +2% damage while active. Longer trait activation time (+3 to +5 more seconds). Make her parry active frames last as long as Batman's parry. Faster charge up on trait.

Shazam: Should be able to cancel into his trait mid-combo like how Superman, Martian Manhunter and Black Adam can. Git rid of the DBF Grab stupid input. Make it DB only for the command grabs. Fewer start-up frames on Lighting Bolt (-2 to -3 less frames).

Wonder Woman: OTG -6 on block instead of +4. Her df1 should not be +18 on block, because it leads to a block inf in the corner. Maybe +4 on block. Allow her to Air-Dash forward or backward while in Shield & Sword stance. Make her parry active frames last as long as Batman's parry.

Solomon Grundy: Please make his Damage/Health trait grab actually do something. Currently it only deals damage and DOSE NOT give him more health like the description says, have it grant him around +3% heal each time he get's a new x1 on it (eg..+6% regenerate health if he lands the entire throw, but it MUST be reset with a different chain to get the heal again). Fewer start-up frames on Swamp Hands(-2 to -3 less) OR +1 hit of armor on MB Swamp Hands.

Joker: Make his trait parry active frames last as long as Batman's parry. The speed boost the "Ha"s grant him should also grant +1% damage boost per "Ha" he has active.

Green Arrow: His b13 should have -3 frames less for cancel advantage, so that blocking b13 canceled into super doesn't automatically get you caught in his super.

Ares: The d1 into trait cancel should be a solid link, add +5 more cancel advantage. Currently you can interrupt it with your d1 and if you do, it wastes his trait and puts it on cool down. Make the MB God Smack Move track targets up to half screen away.

Death Stroke: Slightly fewer start-up frames on trait (-2 to -4 less). Add +4 more recovery frames to Sword Spin on block. More recovery frames on Pistol shots (+2 to +3 more).

Lobo: For GOD's sake please remove the Forward part of the DBF Cezarian Throw command grab, to make him playable. Make his B2,U1 combo have (-4 to -6 less) frames on start-up to speed it up. He would actually be more "user friendly" if NRS did this to him IMO. Less start-up frames on DB2 High Chain grab, (about -3 less) allowing it to link into 1,1,3 much easier. Higher bounce height on MB Command grab for an easier link into B3.

Raven: Fewer Start-Up frames on Trait while outside of combos (-3 to -5 less). Add +2% damage boost during trait. While trait is active make MB db2 a 3/4 screen grab. Add 3 seconds to trait cool-down if these changes were to happen. Allow her to cancel into trait during combos.

Catwoman: Make her start a game with a full trait meter.

Doomsday: Allow him to cancel into trait during combos. Add +1% damage boost during trait while it's active.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
  • Aquaman: Alright, 18 second cooldown on Aquaman's trait is just too much cooldown time, and the damage boost on his trait would make zero sense considering Aquaman's trait is a tool to help him get out of ground combos. Aquaman is fine as he is.
  • Killer Frost: In no way, shape or form does Killer Frost need ANY type of buffs. She has 50% combos, resets, a GODLIKE slide that can lead into combos, and decent zoning tools.
  • Shazam: The dbf command grabs aren't that difficult to do once you practice doing them in combos. And I actually agree with the changes.
  • Grundy: Grundy is absolutely fine as he is, and his Health Trait reduces the damage he takes.
  • Joker: That doesn't really help Joker with the current problems he has. His mids can be ducked, that needs to be fixed.
  • Green Arrow: He needs this stuff.
  • Deathstroke is fine as he is, but I kind of agree with the trait buff.
  • Lobo: Everything you listed for Lobo does absolutely nothing to help him, his Hook charge needs buffs, his Party Crasher needs a buff, his trait needs a buff.
  • Raven: That's going to make her a bit too good, she could actually use some nerfs in my opinion.
  • Catwoman: Really don't see why she should have this buff.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
  • Aquaman: Alright, 18 second cooldown on Aquaman's trait is just too much cooldown time, and the damage boost on his trait would make zero sense considering Aquaman's trait is a tool to help him get out of ground combos. Aquaman is fine as he is.
  • Killer Frost: In no way, shape or form does Killer Frost need ANY type of buffs. She has 50% combos, resets, a GODLIKE slide that can lead into combos, and decent zoning tools.
  • Shazam: The dbf command grabs aren't that difficult to do once you practice doing them in combos. And I actually agree with the changes.
  • Grundy: Grundy is absolutely fine as he is, and his Health Trait reduces the damage he takes.
  • Joker: That doesn't really help Joker with the current problems he has. His mids can be ducked, that needs to be fixed.
  • Green Arrow: He needs this stuff.
  • Deathstroke is fine as he is, but I kind of agree with the trait buff.
  • Lobo: Everything you listed for Lobo does absolutely nothing to help him, his Hook charge needs buffs, his Party Crasher needs a buff, his trait needs a buff.
  • Raven: That's going to make her a bit too good, she could actually use some nerfs in my opinion.
  • Catwoman: Really don't see why she should have this buff.
  • Aquaman can interrupt you combos and punish them with his trait. The trait damage buff I suggested would just give him a bit more damage to the punish.
  • Killer Frost IMO isn't as solid as she could be, her trait is not used as much as it should be.
  • As far as command grabs go I think it's the stupidest input for a grab in any fighting game. SPD is much easyer IMO.
  • Honestly I can't even tell if it reduces the damage Grundy takes at all. If you watch the health bar on hits there's little if NO difference in damage he takes.
  • I honestly did not realize Joker could not duck certain mids, but I think mids are supposed to be crouch blocked in the first place just like Street Fighter.
  • The suggested changes to GA were a copy of the changes from the thread I was carrying this over from.
  • DS is still a bit of a problem to some players, but his trait change I feel he needs.
  • Improvement changes had to start somewhere. I was simply addressing some thing I found wrong with him.
  • Canceling combos i to trait would give her a decent improvement. Currently almost every time she traits she gets punished.
  • It's not really a buff for Catwoman it just lets her use her trait one additional time during a match.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
  • Aquaman can interrupt you combos and punish them with his trait. The trait damage buff I suggested would just give him a bit more damage to the punish.
  • Killer Frost IMO isn't as solid as she could be, her trait is not used as much as it should be.
  • As far as command grabs go I think it's the stupidest input for a grab in any fighting game. SPD is much easyer IMO.
  • Honestly I can't even tell if it reduces the damage Grundy takes at all. If you watch the health bar on hits there's little if NO difference in damage he takes.
  • I honestly did not realize Joker could not duck certain mids, but I think mids are supposed to be crouch blocked in the first place just like Street Fighter.
  • The suggested changes to GA were a copy of the changes from the thread I was carrying this over from.
  • DS is still a bit of a problem to some players, but his trait change I feel he needs.
  • Improvement changes had to start somewhere. I was simply addressing some thing I found wrong with him.
  • Canceling combos i to trait would give her a decent improvement. Currently almost every time she traits she gets punished.
  • It's not really a buff for Catwoman it just lets her use her trait one additional time during a match.
If Deathstroke is still a problem to you, quit.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Fix the glitch which freezes the game for a second. This is happening while I am in the training room and is quite annoying when trying to learn timing, etc.
Also, allow the training room to save certain preferences. For Example, if I set the Super gauge to infinite it should remember this while I am playing, instead of having to set it up everytime I change characters or return from on/offline battles to test something.
Increase frames for certain characters' B3s. It shouldn't be so tough to link a b3 which becomes near impossible to be consistent online.
Add icons/backgrounds/portraits for the DLC characters. You made STAR labs for them, which I would've done second to making icons/bg/portraits for them.
Decrease timer for character select/stage select screen. Certain trolls online (KOTH/Survivor mainly) will select a certain stage and then return to the character select screen and wait until time runs out so the opponent doesn't get a 50/50 for stage select.

Scorpion fine as is? Wtf? J3 goes right through people at times and his damage is ass. What would Doomsday cancel trait into? Lobo Czar Toss too hard? Then so is Bane, Killer Frost, Harley, and Shazam. You should sit down in training mode if you're still having trouble with command grabs.

Batgirl fine as is? I still don't believe anyone should ever have a meterless vortex. (can someone tell me if B12, and B2U3 are punishable on block?)

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Well, anyways, these are some changes I feel Joker and Lobo could use.

Joker:
  • Fix Joker's 2,1,2 and f2,3,2 strings so they cannot be ducked
  • Either add more hitstun to b1 or decrease startup on Rolling Laughing Gas. Allow Joker to combo into RLG from B1
  • Change f2 into an overhead
  • Change f2,1 into a mid
  • Make Crowbar slightly safer on block
Joker Trait:
  • 1f startup
  • Some invincibility on wakeup
  • With each "HA" Joker receives, his dash speed (and maybe dash distance as well) slightly increases.
  • MAYBE With each "HA" Joker receives, he has a chance to become invincible while being juggled by an opponent until he hits the ground. Meaning he has a chance to completely drop out of an opponent's combo. 1 HA = 10%, 2 HA = 15%, 3 HA = 20% chance
Lobo:
  • Slightly decrease startup on b2
  • Change 1,1,3 into an Overhead
  • Add more invincibility to Hook Charge on wakeup
  • Allow MB Hook Charge to activate MUCH sooner
  • Give Party Crasher slightly more priority
  • Lower Lobo's Vertical Hurtbox while dashing forward
  • Extend Hook Charge's Chain Vertical Hixbox to the tip of the chain. This way Lobo can hit anyone directly above his head with Hook Charge Chain.
Lobo's Trait:
  • Decrease Trait Activation time
  • Give all Nuclear Shell Shots armor breaking properties. df1, df1b, df1d, f21, 213, b3, f3
  • Allow Nuclear Shell Low Shots to float the opponent toward Lobo instead of away.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
These do not address the real issues of the game.

Please try again.

Green Arrow: His b13 should have -3 frames less for cancel advantage, so that blocking b13 canceled into super doesn't automatically get you caught in his super.
Really? If you get hit by the 3 he just wasted 4 bars. Why do you need to nerf that if it's pretty much one of the few ways he can get damage?

Batgirl is fine as is? Flash is fine as is?

Waaaaat

People need the stop hating on this guy for wanting to get rid of DBF inputs. I suffered a (construction) work related injury where my left hand was impaled by a 5ft rod of rebar that fell from a few stories above. Thank God that the rebar went through my hand instead of my head or torso, but my left hand will never be at it's 100% physical capacity and I get painful muscle spasms while playing, thus I have a hard time with some complicated inputs.

I guess I have an excuse because of my handicap, but it sucks to never really maximize my potential with these characters because 1/3rd of the time I can't pull off the input.. I would love an option or something for an easier input like DB, BF, BF, DD or dragon punch.. But I doubt that'll ever happen.

But leave the guy alone, no need to hate on him because he wants to make a character more accessible.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
leave batman alone and stop whinin about him and stop tryin to destroy his trait its fine as is.

long ass cooldown would make his pressure shit.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Do you know how much fucking damage Grundy does when he touches you? I'm sorry he doesn't have a button that puts him right in front of the other player. If Tyrant can turn some of the best superman players into his bitch you shouldn't have any problem overcoming bad matchups against mediocre online warriors.

God forbid you have to sacrifice some damage getting in and spend 2 bars to take a life bar.
4-6 Aquaman
4-6 Batman
4-6 Deathstroke
3-7 Green Lantern
4-6 Ares
2-8 Black Adam
4-6 Flash
3-7 Hawkgirl
1-9 Superman (I thought it was 3-7 but Tyrant and LoTF say worse)
1-9 Cyborg
3-7 Wonder Woman

Also Tyrant plays on a hitbox, he cant pull that shit off on pad or stick.
Everyone that thinks Grundy is fine should pick him up and actually try him. Execution is not the problem, Grundy fails at a basic fundamental level against many characters.

Do Not Say Grundy is fine, you guys are just exposing how retarded you are.

I would gladly give up Grundy's reset if Grundy would be heavily buffed in a fundamental level.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
4-6 Aquaman
Also Tyrant plays on a hitbox, he cant pull that shit off on pad or stick.
Everyone that thinks Grundy is fine should pick him up and actually try him. Execution is not the problem, Grundy fails at a basic fundamental level against many characters.

Do Not Say Grundy is fine, you guys are just exposing how retarded you are.

I would gladly give up Grundy's reset if Grundy would be heavily buffed in a fundamental level.
I also, main Grundy and the only thing I think that needs fixed on him is his DD,UU Trait (damage) combo buff. It doesn't seem to do anything as far as a buff goes for him.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
As many users have already stated, you have to take the time to practice your characters. If the input barrier is too high for you to play the character successfully then the character was not made for you. I don't mean to offend anyone, but some characters are specially made for the people willing to put in the extra effort to learn them. Ask any SF4 player about winning with C. Viper, I'm sure they will agree with me that the character was one of the hardest to master and was simply not made for everyone.

If there is an inherit problem with the input, then yes, NRS should patch it. This is not the case.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
18 seconds on AM and SM trait? Agree with some cool down but 18 seconds???

Scorpion is just fine as is? He got the worse of the needs of the entire cast.

Make SM breath be negative along with more recovery frames to his heat vision and xray?? Let's just get rid of all his good tools and nerf him like scorpion...

Buffs to KF??

Less advantage to BA dive kick? Its already been nerf how much more do you want?

Honestly I stopped reading with some of the ridiculous suggestions on that list. Wtf...

Some good suggestions some bad, but i am 100% in favor of getting rid of DBF inputs, makes some characters unplayable online, i would suggest replacing it with something like a DDF or DDB that way its still a 3 button input but it wont gimp characters like Lobo and Shazam during some online matches

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Man, I main Aquaman and I'm telling you that you cannot mess with his trait. His shit is sooooo simple to block these days that I'm actively looking for a new main. Against some characters/players you have to flat out YOLO to get a combo off. That's when I'm glad I have the trait to back me up.

I'm in no way saying he's a bad character, just that his trait is needed the way it is.

Plus, 10 or so characters can negate the effects of it anyway.