What's new

Injustice changes you'd like to see for the current build..

OH MY LORD THE COMPLAINING IN THIS THREAD!

Lay of the poor guy, he's just a casual player who wanted to throw out his suggestions, and get some input from other players on what they think needs to be balanced, but of course u ppl come in with ur OH MAH GAWD FKING MORON DO U EVEN PLAY DIS GAME HUUUUR

Leave the guy alone, if u have nothing to say besides, "omg moron wat a troll" then just leave ffs /Rant

Anything to buff Lobo please! He is my main man and I'm tired of getting torn apart cause he keeps getting spam headbutt by the Flash. He is a great character with a great moveset but he needs to be able to move and function. Also any please, explain to me what all this f23 and letters with numbers stuff is???? I'm new to TYM and I just want to understand what people are saying

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Anything to buff Lobo please! He is my main man and I'm tired of getting torn apart cause he keeps getting spam headbutt by the Flash. He is a great character with a great moveset but he needs to be able to move and function. Also any please, explain to me what all this f23 and letters with numbers stuff is???? I'm new to TYM and I just want to understand what people are saying
F is a direction (Forward)
2 and 3 are universal notations that are used because many people on this site either have an Xbox 360 and/or PS3 and there needs to be a universal notation to help everyone, especially useful if you change buttons around in the settings catering to your own preferences.

For example, on default Xbox 360 settings:

1=X
2=Y
3=A
4=B

Hope that helps

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
If Flash is able to spam headbutt against Lobo, that is entirely your fault. Online, Lobo can standing 3 to whatever the hell special you want (I prefer standing 3, burned Space Hook, then proceed with oki options). You should go into training mode to see what your options are to beat it. No way Flash should be able to abuse any special against Lobo.

The Czar Toss motion is fine. The whole idea is, with the follow up potential and the damage/versatility of the Czar Toss, it's supposed to be a move you have to practice. It's not a braindead motion and that's the whole point. There is nothing you can't do in this game if you simply practice it. Period. I suggest alternate controls, so it's one fluid motion for the player. The point is, get in training mode and figure out what's best for you, just like NRS intended. Every character doesn't have to be braindead in their execution.

TLDR?: Training mode.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
  • Aquaman: Alright, 18 second cooldown on Aquaman's trait is just too much cooldown time, and the damage boost on his trait would make zero sense considering Aquaman's trait is a tool to help him get out of ground combos. Aquaman is fine as he is.
  • Killer Frost: In no way, shape or form does Killer Frost need ANY type of buffs. She has 50% combos, resets, a GODLIKE slide that can lead into combos, and decent zoning tools.
  • Shazam: The dbf command grabs aren't that difficult to do once you practice doing them in combos. And I actually agree with the changes.
  • Grundy: Grundy is absolutely fine as he is, and his Health Trait reduces the damage he takes.
  • Joker: That doesn't really help Joker with the current problems he has. His mids can be ducked, that needs to be fixed.
  • Green Arrow: He needs this stuff.
  • Deathstroke is fine as he is, but I kind of agree with the trait buff.
  • Lobo: Everything you listed for Lobo does absolutely nothing to help him, his Hook charge needs buffs, his Party Crasher needs a buff, his trait needs a buff.
  • Raven: That's going to make her a bit too good, she could actually use some nerfs in my opinion.
  • Catwoman: Really don't see why she should have this buff.
This is probably the most well-thought out post in this thread, good job sir.