What's new

Injustice changes you'd like to see for the current build..

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Hi all,
I recently say ForeverKing's thread on MKU (http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/topic/121145-forever-kings-balance-suggestions/) about balance changes he would make to the current build of the game in the next patch and I wanted to see what everyone else thought...So here's my take on fixes that I think NEED to happen to balance the game and make it a real butt-clincher for every game we play...

Aquaman: 18 Sec Cool Down on Trait. His MB df1 should not be 18% chip damage, maybe 9% chip damage. Add +2% damage boost to Aquaman's damage while trait is active.

Black Adam: 18 Sec Cool Down on Trait, also add less advantage after dive kick on block.

Superman: 18 Sec Cool Down on Trait. His db2 breath to -2 on block. His db3 and db1 Lasers and have more recovery frames.

Killer Frost: Make her trait actually freeze you for more that a millisecond, and give it a damage boost around +2% damage while active. Longer trait activation time (+3 to +5 more seconds). Make her parry active frames last as long as Batman's parry. Faster charge up on trait.

Shazam: Should be able to cancel into his trait mid-combo like how Superman, Martian Manhunter and Black Adam can. Git rid of the DBF Grab stupid input. Make it DB only for the command grabs. Fewer start-up frames on Lighting Bolt (-2 to -3 less frames).

Wonder Woman: OTG -6 on block instead of +4. Her df1 should not be +18 on block, because it leads to a block inf in the corner. Maybe +4 on block. Allow her to Air-Dash forward or backward while in Shield & Sword stance. Make her parry active frames last as long as Batman's parry.

Solomon Grundy: Please make his Damage/Health trait grab actually do something. Currently it only deals damage and DOSE NOT give him more health like the description says, have it grant him around +3% heal each time he get's a new x1 on it (eg..+6% regenerate health if he lands the entire throw, but it MUST be reset with a different chain to get the heal again). Fewer start-up frames on Swamp Hands(-2 to -3 less) OR +1 hit of armor on MB Swamp Hands.

Bane: Add a dash cancel to Bane's charge similar to Solomon Grundy's. Grant a Move & Dash speed increase during Venom, like Joker's trait grants him per level of Venom active.

Joker: Make his trait parry active frames last as long as Batman's parry. The speed boost the "Ha"s grant him should also grant +1% damage boost per "Ha" he has active.

Green Arrow: His b13 should have -3 frames less for cancel advantage, so that blocking b13 canceled into super doesn't automatically get you caught in his super.

Lex Luthor: Should have fewer start-up frames (-3 to -4 less) on db3 Orbs and dd3 Mines. Make his trait do an explosion if the Force Field gets broken that dose 3/4 screen knock-back to close opponents and deals damage based on the level of it's activation 3%/6%/11%. Less floaty jumps.

Zod: MB db1 hit-box parameters should be fixed so that it works in combos against all characters. Trait glitch where the Phantom Zone Monster keeps trying to grab you should be fixed. His MB Eye Laser glitch where Zod can cancel out of it and it still hits you should be fixed.

Cyborg: Trait should have instant start-up and heal you MUCH faster. Give him 1 hit of armor while channeling the trait.

Ares: The d1 into trait cancel should be a solid link, add +5 more cancel advantage. Currently you can interrupt it with your d1 and if you do, it wastes his trait and puts it on cool down. Make the MB God Smack Move track targets up to half screen away.

Death Stroke: Slightly fewer start-up frames on trait (-2 to -4 less). Add +4 more recovery frames to Sword Spin on block. More recovery frames on Pistol shots (+2 to +3 more).

Lobo: For GOD's sake please remove the Forward part of the DBF Cezarian Throw command grab, to make him playable. Make his B2,U1 combo have (-4 to -6 less) frames on start-up to speed it up. He would actually be more "user friendly" if NRS did this to him IMO. Less start-up frames on DB2 High Chain grab, (about -3 less) allowing it to link into 1,1,3 much easier. Higher bounce height on MB Command grab for an easier link into B3.

Scorpion: Fine as is.

Martian Manhunter: Fine as is...Good Job NRS with him.

Bat Girl: Fine as is.

Harley Quinn: Fewer Start-Up frames (-3 to -5) on Trait. Extend the hit box of her jumping 2 slightly so she can connect with wall bounce combos a bit easier.

Raven: Fewer Start-Up frames on Trait while outside of combos (-3 to -5 less). Add +2% damage boost during trait. While trait is active make MB db2 a 3/4 screen grab. Add 3 seconds to trait cool-down if these changes were to happen. Allow her to cancel into trait during combos.

Night Wing: Increase ground movement speed in Escrima Stick Stance. Fewer Start-Up frames on Escrima Stance Ground Spark (-2 to -4) allowing it to be canceled into for combos more effectively.

Flash: Fine as is.

Hawk Girl: Less recovery frames (-2 to -4 less) on MB Mace throw on hit. Higher bounce on 1,2,3, to be able to link into B3 more effectively.

Sinestro: Increase damage from laser hits of trait by +1%. Faster charge up on trait.

Green Lantern: Reduce the hit-box range of Lantern's Might grab. Add (+2 to +3 more) recovery frames on Lantern's Might grab on block.

Batman: Longer cool-down on trait. Slightly slower dash speed, currently he dashes almost as fast as Flash.

Catwoman: Make her start a game with a full trait meter.

Doomsday: Allow him to cancel into trait during combos. Add +1% damage boost during trait while it's active.

Discus/Suggestions...

Edit: if you guys like this...shoot a link over to Ed or Hector so we can make it happen ;)

Icebaby

Ice Queen
MMH - Toned down in some form. Way too many tools as it is for 1 character.

Superman - Slight damage decrease.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
So basically buff your main, (which by the post I assume is grundy) and nerf everyone else to shit. nice try. inb4 thread closed.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
-Wonder Woman has NOT an infinite -___-
-Her parry to last as much as Batman's? Never wtfff
-Air dash on sword stance? OMG this is definitely a troll thread

- Catwoman to combo after trait? ._. Yes,it's a troll thread

Grave__Intent

-Wonder Woman has NOT an infinite -___-
-Her parry to last as much as Batman's? Never wtfff
-Air dash on sword stance? OMG this is definitely a troll thread

- Catwoman to combo after trait? ._. Yes,it's a troll thread
WoW! you can't read..Awesome job public school systems NOT! NO! I said starts with her trait bar full, instead of having to build it up. Otherwise she only gets to use it maybe 2-3 times in a match.

Also, a +18 on Block ANYTHING is ridicules! Get real!

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
GL:
-6f b1
-f3 more range
-b1 to otg again
-10f startup on all rocket powers
-ALL of his ver 1.0 tools back inlcuding (but not limited to)
oa's rocket MB to be overhead
223 to be + on block so I can have my block inf back
pushback on LM on block
-3 second trait cooldown
-and 3 hits of armor on all of my yolo lifts (like grundy yolo WC's)

4x4lo8o

Noob
The gap in Ares d1~d4 is 10 frames or more. Adding 5 frames to the cancel advantage wouldn't help, you could still easily d1 out with most characters.

Removing that gap also eliminates the mix up between d1~d4 and d1~Godsmack, so it removes depth from the character and possibly makes it harder to open people up.

The Godsmack change is weird, because not only is that an unnecessary change to the way the move works but it also wouldn't help much since the standard counter to GS is a neutral jump

Grave__Intent

The gap in Ares d1~d4 is 10 frames or more. Adding 5 frames to the cancel advantage wouldn't help, you could still easily d1 out with most characters
well I figured sense most D1's are around 4 frames on a 60.fps standard if you added a +5 frame advantage it would negate the ability to stuff the move. Of course there's no accounting for on-line lag.

Grave__Intent

MMH - Toned down in some form. Way too many tools as it is for 1 character.

Superman - Slight damage decrease.
I think Super Man would be less damaging is he had a longer cool down on his trait.
As far as MMh goes he is not as bad if you just wait for his trait to be on cool down. At that point he can "Reach Out and Touch You" so bad. he also has a gap in his offense at mid range it seems.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
WoW! you can't read..Awesome job public school systems NOT! NO! I said starts with her trait bar full, instead of having to build it up. Otherwise she only gets to use it maybe 2-3 times in a match.

Also, a +18 on Block ANYTHING is ridicules! Get real!
Ohh sorry my english is not that good... Well it's a useless fix tho..

Some good ideas as well as some bad ones. This is the most comprehensive patch suggestions I have seen so far. 100% agree with a less range on GL's Lantern's Might (db1) it is rediculous. I am also in favor of getting rid of dbf inputs, but I don't think that will ever happen. At least they're easier than circle inputs.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
It's not information it's SUGGESTIONS based on other people's observations as well as my own.
What I'm saying is that in your OP, there is wrong information. For example, Green Arrows b13 super is not guaranteed on block, neither is his 33 super on block.

Grave__Intent

What I'm saying is that in your OP, there is wrong information. For example, Green Arrows b13 super is not guaranteed on block, neither is his 33 super on block.
I sim ply took that from ForeverKing's thread and tried to suggest some fixes.

4x4lo8o

Noob
well I figured sense most D1's are around 4 frames on a 60.fps standard if you added a +5 frame advantage it would negate the ability to stuff the move. Of course there's no accounting for on-line lag.
That what I was saying. Adding 5 frames is not enough. There would still be a gap big enough for most or all characters to cleanly interrupt.

I'd have to go back and test again, but I think the gap is currently 14-16 frames. I know you can throw in between and the AI hard will stand stand up and full combo rather than d1'ing out, so it's at least 11. Take 5 frames off that and you've still got a 6 to 10 frame gap, which is more than enough for most characters to mash out a d1

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Green Arrow: His b13 should have -3 frames less for cancel advantage, so that blocking b13 canceled into super doesn't automatically get you caught in his super.

Dude, get the fuck outta here lol,

Learn the game and all the characters 100% before you make threads like this man.

Also on the Shazzam one, "DBF Grab Stupid Input" lol.

Grave__Intent

That what I was saying. Adding 5 frames is not enough. There would still be a gap big enough for most or all characters to cleanly interrupt.

I'd have to go back and test again, but I think the gap is currently 14-16 frames. I know you can throw in between and the AI hard will stand stand up and full combo rather than d1'ing out, so it's at least 11. Take 5 frames off that and you've still got a 6 to 10 frame gap, which is more than enough for most characters to mash out a d1
Ahh...see I took that info from ForeverKing and thought it was just enough of a gap to be an easy fix.

Grave__Intent

Dude, get the fuck outta here lol,

Learn the game and all the characters 100% before you make threads like this man.

Also on the Shazzam one, "DBF Grab Stupid Input" lol.
Obviously you've never tried to land these goofy inputs with any of the 3 characters that have them. 50% of the time they seem to misfire into something you don't want.