What's new

Injustice - Catwoman vs Green Arrow Off-Screen Game-Play

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
He probably has bad up close defense.
Looks like startup on bow bash (don't know its name) is pretty hefty as it should be given the bounce it causes. His box spin looks useful though for both extending juggles and possibly for stuffing dash ins. Knife looks fair, but yeah he's not gonna win against Escrima, claws, or Flash pressure if they get it going. Dash backs and shoot son.

BTW I'm making reaction gifs of myself in the Green Arrow costume now to have on deck for streams and matches. So far I have winking, "Lame? Its not lame if it WINS.", excited then crushed, laughing at own failure, and WTF? Gonna be a fun year. Oh and curley mustache twirling in approval.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Looks like startup on bow bash (don't know its name) is pretty hefty as it should be given the bounce it causes. His box spin looks useful though for both extending juggles and possibly for stuffing dash ins. Knife looks fair, but yeah he's not gonna win against Escrima, claws, or Flash pressure if they get it going. Dash backs and shoot son.

BTW I'm making reaction gifs of myself in the Green Arrow costume now to have on deck for streams and matches. So far I have winking, "Lame? Its not lame if it WINS.", excited then crushed, laughing at own failure, and WTF? Gonna be a fun year. Oh and curley mustache twirling in approval.
His offense and mixup game probably isn't going to be anything special either. We know he has a low slide but there's been no mention of an overhead as far as I know and his normals seem to have range so they probably won't be the quickest. Hopefully Injustice won't be as coated in armor as MK9 eventually became either.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Really enjoyed this like the talking aswel he does,nice little touch,,,

I dont know if i noticed fully,,, but did Catwomen Combo into a throw, not like a Jax or sheeva Throw i mean a throw that you cant block and must tech,,, like King from Tekken,,, if so Sweet,,,, this game is on a new level,,

P.S. From 2 good players here we dont see much environmental damage,,, other than the stage transition, and if this is the way it is on high level matches,, well then Im cool with that

P.P.S, i wanted to see CWs Super haha

BT-joe

green is good
Yet Stryker is ass in MK9 and his Gun travels fullscreen in 3 frames and He has better options from canceling it
no he doesn't. compared to green arrow, green arrow can dictate the shot by crouching, standing, jumping, jumping and shooting close, jumping and shooting far, and more. styker can only gun cancel standing with whatever options he has after the cancel. imo no comparison.green arrow better tools so far, but we will see till the game comes out.