What's new

Injustice - Catwoman vs Green Arrow Off-Screen Game-Play

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Catwomans gimmick seems to be if you score enough consecutive claw slashes (5) you can unleash a special string that leads into a hit throw?
She seems kinda cool, but GA is just awesome.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Does Green Arrow have a limited amount of arrows? There's a counter near the thing with the arrows on his gimmick symbol.

Reedoms

Noob
So GA's super is comboable after it's finished. That's cool.
I've got a feeling Arrow is going to be fucking good.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Does Green Arrow have a limited amount of arrows? There's a counter near the thing with the arrows on his gimmick symbol.
Normal Arrows are Infinite.
However he can load Fire/Ice/Electric Arrows into his bow, he loads them two at a time, so the next two arrows will be of that element, then you have to reload again.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Like I actually needed any more convincing to main Ollie.

I'm pretty interested in Catwoman now that I've seen a bit of her gimmick. Hopefully someone'll have a few details about how exactly it works soon.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Grundy am cry lol!
Oh God I'm so happy someone I like and would main on principle is GOOD for a change! Iron Fist was a ridiculous pain to make work on teams in Marvel for me since he had no answer to teleports or projectiles and this is completely the opposite. Sooooo good.

It looked like he killed his forward jump momentum with a normal too at one point. So much hype right now. That Special is going to be so easy to combo into too for combo enders and his back dash is great which is PERFECT for his zoning game. I also dig that he can keep that bow pulled and ready and still crouch or stand without canceling it. I can see so much salt online for trying to duck when pinned at a distance only to see GA crouch too. Here's hoping I can create a mexican standoff at some point in a mirror match for the memories. Also did anyone else notice that one of his arrows stuck in the ground? Can you set traps using his trick arrows that way?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
From IGN

His gimmick power loads fire/frost/electric arrows 2 at a time and you can fire them.
I think he loads 1 frost, 2 electric, and 3 fire arrows at a time. I wonder what inputs cause which element to load. Also, it seems as if you aim by holding the gimmick button and release to shoot? Not sure what the status effects of shocking or burning the opponent are, but freeze seems very useful.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
cd jr said something like ice arrows freeze like sub-zero's projectile, fire arrows do more damage on hit and the shock arrows are for chip damage. I'm liking how far they're thinking into everything.

anyone else notice the arrows to the knee?
i see wat u did there nrs

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Grundy am cry lol!
Oh God I'm so happy someone I like and would main on principle is GOOD for a change! Iron Fist was a ridiculous pain to make work on teams in Marvel for me since he had no answer to teleports or projectiles and this is completely the opposite. Sooooo good.

It looked like he killed his forward jump momentum with a normal too at one point. So much hype right now. That Special is going to be so easy to combo into too for combo enders and his back dash is great which is PERFECT for his zoning game. I also dig that he can keep that bow pulled and ready and still crouch or stand without canceling it. I can see so much salt online for trying to duck when pinned at a distance only to see GA crouch too. Here's hoping I can create a mexican standoff at some point in a mirror match for the memories. Also did anyone else notice that one of his arrows stuck in the ground? Can you set traps using his trick arrows that way?
The arrow in the ground was just a visual effect, when he jumps he shoots the arrows diagonally down. Random projectiles always stuck around on the ground in MK as well, or inside people.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
The arrow in the ground was just a visual effect, when he jumps he shoots the arrows diagonally down. Random projectiles always stuck around on the ground in MK as well, or inside people.
If my arrows could stay in Grundy it would be a testament to the worst matchup he could face in the game :)

(They disappear after awhile. Darn.)

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Did you guys see how GA jumped at his opponent after the super in this video? Either they've changed it already or the cool visual effect from the super stays for your next input. This will look awesome comboing out of it.