What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Treadmill

Champion
I'm actually in the same spot as them, because I'm only here for Injustice, since I like fighting games but never bothered to learn how to actually play them and Injustice will be my first one.

I joined over a half of year ago as soon as I saw the first Injustice trailer. I was thinking: "Injustice? NRS? There must be a board that covers up NRS games and will provide some high quality information on this game!"
And I was right! <3 TYM.
I really hope you and all others stick around, I really do. But all the casual fighting game players will move on after a few months.

Paradoxxs

Apprentice
Really Ares a boss.. it the only Wonderwoman villian we have so far and in the interview they said "Making lesser known characters like Ares - and yes Aquaman - Look cool and desirable was a challenge" that pritty much says his playable.

I really hope you and all others stick around, I really do. But all the casual fighting game players will move on after a few months.
Why hope for the casual to move on.. hope the game have a great tutorial and teach people to play and like fighting games. Only reason I´m getting Injustice is because it a DC game Im so horrible at fighting games that it not even funny...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Why hope for the casual to move on.. hope the game have a great tutorial and teach people to play and like fighting games. Only reason I´m getting Injustice is because it a DC game Im so horrible at fighting games that it not even funny...
You can only get better. :)

Treadmill

Champion
Really Ares a boss.. it the only Wonderwoman villian we have so far and in the interview they said "Making lesser known characters like Ares - and yes Aquaman - Look cool and desirable was a challenge" that pritty much says his playable.

I said the opposite, I want ppl to stick around, I'm saying most will move on.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Man I can't wait for Raven to be announced though.
So she can stand next Wonder Woman and make her look pretty in comparison.
Lol, hoping Wonder Woman's model will have the same face as her Red Son skin, that one looks better.

Treadmill

Champion
To be fair, admittedly a lot of the serious MK9 players and even top MK9 players have said that MK9 was their first competitive fighting game. Anything can happen man, especially with a new IP.
I agree incompletely. I'm just saying the vast majority of ppl will give it up shortly into it, like Mk. We have a tiny community.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I agree incompletely. I'm just saying the vast majority of ppl will give it up shortly into it, like Mk. We have a tiny community.

Because our game "sucks". People hate the block button, the stiffness, the mechanics, the graphics, etc....

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I honestly think it depends on the quality of the game and peoples true intentions. If you're going into Injustice wanting to be competitive in it, and the game is genuinely worth your time, I see those certain people sticking with the game more than them dropping it.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Because our game "sucks". People hate the block button, the stiffness, the mechanics, the graphics, etc....
The graphics!? ... MK9 has the best fighting game graphics out there.

Then again, I hate the cartoony and anime look. So, there ya go... guess that's where their hate comes from too. haha