What's new

Injustice - Boon teases Alien/Mercenary/Bounty Hunter/Biker "Lobo"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Two days ago, Boon tweeted an image and some text that if it wasn't clearly hinting at a character then it was a standard 'Boon troll'. The character he hinted at was Lobo, who is an alien working as an interstellar mercenary/bounty hunter in the DC Universe. Months back when there was lots of discussion regarding this character in the sense that many were requesting him. There is also the fun fact that basically all characters that Ed Boon has teased so far on twitter have now been confirmed as playable characters including Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Joker and more.

Thoughts on Lobo?

lobotease1.jpg

lobotease2.jpg

To learn more about Lobo, check out his history.

Source: noobde

Attachments

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Countdown to "get over here" making it into the game with Lobo's chain. We already got Batman's "get down here" nod, but hell why not?

People aren't fans of lobo? Didn't know that was fragging possible. I hope his super will involve space dolphins .

People aren't fans of lobo? Didn't know that was fragging possible. I hope his super will involve space dolphins .
I don't mind him so much, I can just think of a lot better characters to make as DLC. Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Swamp Thing, just to name a few.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I don't mind him so much, I can just think of a lot better characters to make as DLC. Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Swamp Thing, just to name a few.
I like Lobo, but I would rather Swamp Thing. Martian Manhunter could have some very cool gameplay, but while I do like Black Canary I think her movelist/playstyle might be quite boring, but I suppose the same could be said of Lobo

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
I think the biggest tease is the tweet I made a thread of.

Someone said "Lobo sucks" & Boon replied "No, he doesn't. Stay tuned."
Correction.
I said Lobo sucks. Where is Doomsday? Which he replied: No he doesn't. Stay tuned.