What's new

Injustice - Boon hints at 'Wednesday' Reveal, Could it be Animal Man?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I purchase 99% of the time via Amazon Prime, same day shipping on release date for all video games bruh. Two weeks ago I went in to Gamestop for a purchase, and literally wanted to hari kiri. A cavalcade of disorder, prepubescent teens picking up the new halo/black ops with trade-ins, whilst their parents stood idle in the fog. I stood in line for a good 10 minutes, before the clerk stated that the line was 4 feet to my left, to which I angrily retorted, "well I thought I've been in line all along?" My unbridled vexation was apparent, as parents and prepubescents yielded to my over the hill angst.

Never again.
Dont go on release days of halo or black ops, that is like an unspoken gamestop rule.

The only problem with gamestop is you will get ripped off if you just go in there, you have to research and use all their promotions and trade in offers.

Dont go on release days of halo or black ops, that is like an unspoken gamestop rule.

The only problem with gamestop is you will get ripped off if you just go in there, you have to research and use all their promotions and trade in offers.
any advice for buying consoles or games via internet? i don't live in the usa

No one from Watchmen are going to be in this game. I guarantee it to anyone who thinks or wants otherwise.

Animal Man is way better than Deathstroke.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
My guess of the next few reveals in order: Deathstroke, GreenLatern (gameplay), Aquaman, Raven, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Mr. Freeze.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
They keep picking the same damn characters for all the of the DC games. I know it sells with superman and batman. But come on, Add some people that aren't as popular. Like people from another series.

And how cool would Rorschach be? I mean lets be serious here.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They keep picking the same damn characters for all the of the DC games. I know it sells with superman and batman. But come on, Add some people that aren't as popular. Like people from another series.

And how cool would Rorschach be? I mean lets be serious here.
It would not be cool, It would be piss everyone off if he was in the game. Watchmen fans are crazy, and using those characters for anything is a bad idea, there controversy magnets.