What's new

Injustice - Boon hints at 'Wednesday' Reveal, Could it be Animal Man?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Back to the Reeses tweets that were left over from Halloween, Ed Boon tweeted about an hour ago about announcing something on Wednesday. As he's given previous hints, leading us to believe it could be a character in relation to the song by Billy Squier called, "The Stroke" which could be anyone from Deathstroke to Aquaman... to Animal Man. Well, as Boon has tweeted this new image, there is yet another hint at it being Animal Man. Under a box of Kleenex, you make the call. Still think it's going to be Deathstroke or has Boon turned the tables?

Source: noobde

Attachments

I find it extremely sad that this whole reveal stuff for Injustice is being taken as a big game by Ed Boon. I mean honestly, is this all really needed?

I find it extremely sad that this whole reveal stuff for Injustice is being taken as a big game by Ed Boon. I mean honestly, is this all really needed?
It's all pre planned bro, he's just interacting and engaging with the community while the time to reveal approaches.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Blame twitter.
It will be the downfall of humanity.

Also the reveal is totally Deathstroke.
Hopefully hes better then he was in MKvsDC.

CYracks

Command Grabber
I want less batman characters. The whole roster could be full of Bane's, Twofaces, Penguin. Fuck that, I'd like to see some Suicide Squad.

Reedoms

Noob
If they put Animal Man in I know a fuck load of comic fans will buy this game. Buddy doesn't get much spotlight and this could be a great start. But if it was gonna be a Wednesday it should've been next week as Rot World continues on the 5th.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I purchase 99% of the time via Amazon Prime, same day shipping on release date for all video games bruh. Two weeks ago I went in to Gamestop for a purchase, and literally wanted to hari kiri. A cavalcade of disorder, prepubescent teens picking up the new halo/black ops with trade-ins, whilst their parents stood idle in the fog. I stood in line for a good 10 minutes, before the clerk stated that the line was 4 feet to my left, to which I angrily retorted, "well I thought I've been in line all along?" My unbridled vexation was apparent, as parents and prepubescents yielded to my over the hill angst.

Never again.

Defenestrator

I do windows
Maybe the tissues are for the tears of Animal man fans... I would like to see his moveset. And the Joker's while we're at it. Maybe a Bane reveal 12/04/12 when Dark Knight Rises comes out on DVD and Blu Ray?

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
it all has to do with those boxes in the corner!
He is using the comic and figure as misdirection. Classic magicians trick....

Seriously though the box of tissues on top of Animal Man probably means: Grab a tissue, Animal Man is not in this game.

it all has to do with those boxes in the corner!
He is using the comic and figure as misdirection. Classic magicians trick....

Seriously though the box of tissues on top of Animal Man probably means: Grab a tissue, Animal Man is not in this game.
damn that's clever