What's new

Injustice at SCR 2014 Hype and Updates Thread

chores

bad at things
MITs success rate for ending combos with aquamans d3 and the d3 actually connecting:

0 for 30

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
wow, just read the first 2 pages of this thread and the bitching about KI on stream,

you guys need to shut the fuck up, KI hit there 64 player cap almost a month ago, they have players that wanted to play, and people wanting to watch, just like injustice.

It's a tourny with 20 games man, be happy Injustice gets a stream at all,

The worst thing is the bitching about it, and you don't even watch the game or understand fighting games. There were some really good matches to watch, and the game is fun to watch.

The fuckin ignorance in this community lately is sickning, I can see why certain people that used to post alot just quit,

Bitching and complaining.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
It was probably Valle who insisted it be streamed. He doesnt play Injustice anymkre BUT plays KI. He is a miserable old prick and is set in his ways. I dont give a fuck if he sees this post. He is part of the problem in the FGC. I bet ANY money he demanded EGP to stream KI.
You're a fuckin idiot,

you think that dude is part of the problem, but he runs a tourny with every possible fighter you could have in it, and works so hard to run it, and trys to accommodate every community so much that he doesn't even enter any of the games,

Yah he's a real problem. Someone must have held a gun to his head to raise the Injustice player cap and not raise the KI one as well.

Idiots like you are "part" of the problem,

Last edited:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
You're a fuckin idiot,

you think that dude is part of the problem, but he runs a tourny with every possible fighter you could have in it, and works so hard to run it, and trys to accommodate every community so much that he doesn't even enter any of the games,

Yah he's a real problem. Someone must have held a gun to his head to raise the Injustice player cap and not raise the KI one as well.

Idiots like you are "part" of the problem,

Pathetic.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@CrimsonShadow I caught some of the top 16:
Tyrant vs Theo
Chef vs Slayer
MIT v Steve(?)
WoundCowboy vs Forever King
BigBoy vs...?