What's new

Injustice at SCR 2014 Hype and Updates Thread

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Yeah, it's a shame. Both games are great. Unfortunately the Capcom Iluminati control the FGC. If it wasnt for EGP streamong we woudlnt see ANY of KI or Injustice until Top 8.

Was Kumite NRS/KI only games? That might be the best bet, break away from the Capcom.scene altogether. They want to see the demise of the NRS scene.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Breaking News: BYE has just eliminated Wonder Chef 2:0.

In all seriousness, which fool decided to stream Killer Instink over Injustice?
It was probably Valle who insisted it be streamed. He doesnt play Injustice anymkre BUT plays KI. He is a miserable old prick and is set in his ways. I dont give a fuck if he sees this post. He is part of the problem in the FGC. I bet ANY money he demanded EGP to stream KI.

It was probably Valle who insisted it be streamed. He doesnt play Injustice anymkre BUT plays KI. He is a miserable old prick and is set in his ways. I dont give a fuck if he sees this post. He is part of the problem in the FGC. I bet ANY money he demanded EGP to stream KI.
I have actually heard many times that he is a prick.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
LOL

You are a funny fool.

Hero of the Week?

Anyway, how many participants does Killer Itstinks have?

JLG

Noob
Guys, guys, good news: KI is half way through Pool 2 right now. True story at this moment.

LMAO. If there's nothing we can do about it, I'm just going to enjoy whatever the hell is on stream. What I did find out today is that, even though I know nothing about Blazblue, that game looks amazing. Plus it has a character with the name Ragna the Bloodedge, which seriously has to be one of the coolest anime/video game names ever.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Holy Hell Trepound did you just Wing Evade the hell through a thrown interactible to punish?!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Wow at Shazam just wrecking that Batgirl and Manhunter! I would have thought the orbs would have made a BIG difference vs Shazam. Dude didn't do much though. Should have backdashed and played zone more IMO.