What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Aquaman Reveal Trailer w/ story footage and gameplay

or they gave adam a cape.
Adam appeared with a cape in the new comics, but it was white if I remember correctly.
Pre 52 you could see him once in a while wearing a black cape.
And that person wearing black / gold clothes and also maybe having black hair, makes it suspicious, especially since we see Black Adam in the trailer flying past Aquaman (I think).

I don't think it's Batman. Why would he be there together with Superman and Wonder Woman, who seem to be his enemies in the game?

flyer #4 is neither Raven nor Adam. Its dark, caped, and devoid of color, so either Batman learned how to fly or there's another character unknown.
There's some color in the torso area. If it IS Raven, then it's her alt, which would make me sad. Raven's alt should be White Raven.

trufenix

bye felicia
I haven't seen New52 Adam, but if you say they've given him a cape then that is definitely him in both pictures. It looks like the same scene, it looks like the same character, just in one shot the cape is obvious and the next its not, probably because he's being chucked through the air like a rag doll.

Its definitely not Raven;

Well, personally I'd be glad that Raven's not on Supes' side, but I'd also like a clear freaking look at her for once. NetherRealm's a bunch of teases. :p

Cruz

Banned
That's definitely Black Adam. Rotate the image and you can tell there are snake-like accents/symbol similar to that on a Pharaoh's crown on the boots

EDIT:

I'ts Egyptian Pharaoh signs from Ramses and if i remember correctly Adam was his son.