What's new

Injustice 2 Update 1.19 Is Out (Patch notes now available)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
The top 5 busted character ivy got nerfed because she was in every tournament bodying people like everyone said she would

1) Reduced damage (increased scaling on j2 and mb datura hammer)
2) Rising datura is more punishable and can only be kept safe if you mb right after
3)less push back on vinedrill
4)Removed the "broken" bug where she could combo if opponent techs throw

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I still don't understand why they make us wait on official patch notes.
Well, imagine having to document minute changes with a small group, then proof it into an acceptable format , have it go through all the proper channels, then upload it to the web. That'd take me half a day

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Well, imagine having to document minute changes with a small group, then proof it into an acceptable format , have it go through all the proper channels, then upload it to the web. That'd take me half a day
They can't be the best at proofing things, remember when Atom had that move that was +68,000?

Espio

Kokomo
The top 5 busted character ivy got nerfed because she was in every tournament bodying people like everyone said she would

1) Reduced damage (increased scaling on j2 and mb datura hammer)
2) Rising datura is more punishable and can only be kept safe if you mb right after
3)less push back on vinedrill
4)Removed the "broken" bug where she could combo if opponent techs throw
Great changes, now maybe Blue Beetle and Cheetah can compete with this USDA Organic Thot.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
That makes no sense though.. why would you not write down each change that is made st that moment instead of having to go back and trying to remember them

E

Eldriken

I'd imagine the prep time for making the patch and actually getting it finalized for release is a lot more work than typing up the changes and making a thread for it on their site.

E

Eldriken

No changes for Darkseid that I've been able to notice in case anyone was wondering. No surprise there.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
That makes no sense though.. why would you not write down each change that is made st that moment instead of having to go back and trying to remember them

Changes are documented in dev lingo, not language we'd want to show the consumer.

The reason the patch notes are often a couple hours later is not very exciting. It's simply that the people writing them are doing many other things and the people that put them up may be doing many other things. We get it, it's exciting and you want the hot takes now, but they'll be out soon and it'll be fine.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
^I'm sure it's kind of lower priority too, since the patch notes are for the more niche portion of the audience. Joe Schmoe just wanting to beat up Superman isn't going to care that Black Canary's 33 string went from -whatever to +more whatever