What's new

Injustice 2 "Tournament Shaders" coming today! To support eSports and community events

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sub looks so badass with it, I just got bizarro and tourney shaders for my favorite/main characters. Honestly though, the tourney shaders aren't very different than characters who have a black shader if you think about it just more metallic looking IMO.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sub looks so badass with it, I just got bizarro and tourney shaders for my favorite/main characters. Honestly though, the tourney shaders aren't very different than characters who have a black shader if you think about it just more metallic looking IMO.
Speaking of this, he reminds me of Scorpion, but his gold hands remind me of Gold Tremor.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Speaking of this, he reminds me of Scorpion, but his gold hands remind me of Gold Tremor.
True, there are gold hues in the tourney ones. Though I feel depending on the character there's more gold than others. That's true, Sub does kind of look like Tremor a little. I was thinking he looked like an alternate for Noob with the shnier, shimmering black but I could see some Scorpion resemblance there too.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
How are they breaking down the cash from these? I imagine a lot of people are gonna be picking them up with source crystals earned in-game, so are they just kicking an arbitrary amount to the tournament every time someone picks up a gold skin or what?