Injustice 2 "Tournament Shaders" coming today! To support eSports and community events

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by STORMS, Jul 31, 2017.

By STORMS on Jul 31, 2017 at 4:32 PM
  1. STORMS

STORMS Owner / Director
    Administrator

PSN:
    SSMROT
    Starting tomorrow, there will be new Tournament Shaders available for all characters. Purchasing these shaders will go to benefit eSports and other community events! Similar to select skins in Mortal Kombat XL, these are just for community support! The best part? They are for all characters! See video below!

EDIT: According to this tweet, they are available starting today!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
First off, Welcome to TestYourMight! My main objective nowadays is to keep you as updated as I possibly can in regards to NetherRealm Studios news, especially dealing with Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Thank you for your support!
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by STORMS, Jul 31, 2017.

1. MKF30
      MKF30
      Just watched Boon's tweet, they look cool.
    2. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Is there any way to get them other then using source crystal?
    3. Lokheit
      Lokheit
      Anyone knows if you have to purchase them for each character or it's a 1 time purchase for the entire cast? There are 2 different shadders and all characters have them but I don't know if I will unlock them just for the selected character.
    4. CrimsonShadow
      CrimsonShadow
      Red Hood looks awesome.
      DDutchguy likes this.
    5. Espio
      Espio
      This isn't like the God or Demon Shaders, you only get them for the character you bought them for and not everyone else. I found this out the hard way, but I suspected it so bought it for Beetle.
      DDutchguy, conqueror and Lokheit like this.
    6. Lokheit
      Lokheit
      Thanks for the sacrifice!!
      conqueror likes this.
    7. ShrekForXbox
      ShrekForXbox
      Best ones by far are for Swamp Thing, Scarecrow and Atrocitus. The silver/gold metallic texture with organic material looks amazing! It's like Swamp Thing is covered with melted metal!
    8. John Grizzly
      John Grizzly

Here's a video of every character wearing the new shader so you can preview before you buy. I need that Braniac one.

Damn, you don't get both versions of the shader when you buy one of them. That kinda sucks, especially considering it's only for one character each time you purchase it. I picked up the one for Robin and bought Bizarro, as well.
      Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    9. Jhonnykiller45
      Jhonnykiller45
      Tournament couldn't be any more perfect for the Billionaire Batman set I love it
    10. Shaka
      Shaka
      I would but after they nerfed my main I'm not feeling that generous.
    11. TRVP6GXD
      TRVP6GXD
      Nah, already spent 100 on this game. Cash grab.
    12. big_aug
      big_aug
      Paid $100 for Ultimate Edition. Should be getting this shit free.
      Frizen, Sir Snibbor, Spinky and 5 others like this.
    13. WATCHD0G
      WATCHD0G
      so you can't unlock it at all without buying it??
    14. wsj515
      wsj515
      5000 crystals per shader is steep. I haven't spent mine on a single thing and would only be able to buy 3 of these.
      AeroGrunt and WATCHD0G like this.
    15. WATCHD0G
      WATCHD0G
      it's so freaking expensive. and unlike the demon and god one you can only get them per character. that's messed up
    16. Marinjuana
      Marinjuana
      Not really sure how earning source crystals work now but realistically, you aren't unlocking them all unless you drop significant cash.

It really wish the would add some sort of way to earn Source Crystals in a significant amount, like a weekly multiverse to get 500-1000 crystals. People would still buy them to avoid putting in the time but there'd be a way to grind for some stuff.
      ChatterBox and WATCHD0G like this.
    17. WATCHD0G
      WATCHD0G
      I get 200 crystals everytime I level up my profile...but that takes FOREVER.

I agree bro it's kinda shitty that they made then individual, you have to put up serous money for all the shaders. and remember there's 2 each character
    18. Error
      Error
      Being able to get shaders made specifically to raise money for tournaments without paying seems to kind of defeat the purpose, it's like asking for free brownies at a fundraiser bakesale.
    19. Shaka
      Shaka
      I know I will be buying them this weekend when I get a chance, I was salty but still buying lol
    20. Tanno
      Tanno
      The Dark skin suits very well Bi Han himself.

Will hit only two for my Ice fellas.
    21. buyacushun
      buyacushun
      So does anyone know the exact plan on how this supports tournaments? Like percentages, pot splits and the like?
    22. Tanno
      Tanno
      In the end, I ended buying it only for Captain Cold (officially named Captain Gold). I don't like Sub's Tournament shader, because it reminds me of Scorpion. The dark shader that it had was what I wanted for Bi Han, not the gold one.

There's, also, the Electric Shader. It's most likely for Raiden or Black Adam or any lightning fella.

I like only the dark shader with glowing stuff.

Each shader costs 5.000 Sources, so be mindful of that price.
    23. The Farmer
      The Farmer
      [​IMG]
      "I love gooooooooooooooooooold"
    24. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      I'm definitely in the minority here, I'm not really feeling them. I got GL's any way just for the sake of having them. Maybe they'll grow on me.
      MKF30 and buyacushun like this.