What's new

Injustice 2 Screenshot Thread

This NRS = bad female faces is already way overblown, they had trouble in the past definitely, but in their newest game(MKX) only Kitana is kinda wierd, everyone else was fine, so was Supergirl imo.

Unless people are just looking for "anime-esque" women.
I think they want something like this

Instead of supergirl looking like Amy Schumer. There's a difference between looking female and being fap material that's lost on some users

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
It appears armor pieces are unique to each character. Which really makes me amazed by Ed's statement about Flash having "thousand and thousand" of pieces.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Seriously, I can't believe people are complaining about Supergirl this much when we used to have whatever this is.

Not only does Supergirl already look better than most NRS females, but she'll probably get an update before release as Cassie did on MKX (who looked FAR worse when she was revealed).
I agree, but Cassie was updated because she looked like Felice Herrig and she had threatened to sue.

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
Id say all the character models look fine apart from the fact that theres little to no texture on the faces but thatll improve before release Im sure.
Right now theyre all really smooth and look like wet clay.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
The more and more I see it, the more I hate the red gloves on Superman. It just doesn't look right. I can look past the rest.