What's new

Injustice 2 Screenshot Thread

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
This thread is to post screenshots, and to discuss the contents therein.

Atrocitus and Dex-Starr:

Supergirl:

Supergirl fighting Atrocitus:

Gorilla Grodd:

Supergirl fighting Atrocitus in the Ace O' Clubs section of the Metropolis Map:

Grodd fighting Aquaman:

JLU51306

Supergirl using Heat Vision on Atrocitus with Dex-Starr on screen:

Aquaman summoning giant squid tentacles on Grodd:

Atrocitus throwing an interactible at Supergirl, while she teleports on the other side of the screen to punish:

Atrocitus possibly B3'ing Supergirl through Ace O'Clubs section of Metropolis towards Memorial section:

JLU51306

Batman in what appears to be Gotham City arena:

Superman in Gotham City arena:

Batman showing unique effects of Kryptonite armor(?), possibly B3'ing into stage transition:

Grodd using his mental powers to make Atrocitus hit himself on the Atlantis arena:

Atrocitus using Fire Blood attack on Superman in Metropolis Memorial section:

Best bits of the trailer for me was Grodd, he could be the best looking character so far and I thought the slow walk advancing Supergirl heat vision looked really cool. Had a real weight to it and looked like a powerful beam. In Injustice heat vision for superman looked like a lazer pointer. Also Dexx-Star was a real treat, as soon as Atrocitus was spoiled I hoped Dexx-Star would be in it, I really hope there is a assist special move where he run in and dose something.

The bad?

The modern NRS still sucks at making female characters look hot. Supergirl looks terrible. I think it is all the harsh lighting they use in MK and acording to this Trailer in this game as well. Supergirl's face just looks bad.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Seriously, I can't believe people are complaining about Supergirl this much when we used to have whatever this is.

Not only does Supergirl already look better than most NRS females, but she'll probably get an update before release as Cassie did on MKX (who looked FAR worse when she was revealed).

Is it just me or was SuperGirl looking rather.... mannish?
Supergirl will probably look much better when the game is released.
Characters looked much worse than Supergirl in the trailers for IGAU and MKX
than she does right now.
Yeah.... she isn't attractive looking in this game at the moment.

but look ... t the end of the day she is still fucking Supergirl....

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Is it me or does Supergirl look like Melissa Benoist in the face?

Looks like they do motion capture current actors like they did with Black Canary.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
And for the record it is easy to pick out anything bad when you freeze the video at a articular moment. i think as a whole it looks good.
whether you agree with me or not that's your own buisness
Those moments are very accurate samples of her look when animated. I fully agree she looks weird. She has a cherub, cabbage patch kid puffy cheeks thing going on that I don't associate with the character in the slightest. My actual initial reaction was she was Chucky in cosplay. I'm going to be totally selfish and point it out because I know it's a work in progress and there's time to make adjustments. I don't like being that critical about one thing among many someone's done that I could never do, but I plan on her being my go to gal and want her to more or less look like she does in the comics I have in the other room.

That Cassie Cage transition just looks like the in dev version would be targeted for when they were making a 360 version. The final one looks like they came in and polished her up. All of the improvements look like detail additions, general refinements, and using better lighting while leaving the overall base structure the same. Supergirl looks far more structurally off course.

I very much disagree with the poster about MKX girls being some mass failure for modeling women. There is a range of looks that all look about as realistic as we get in games. MKX was very solid artistically, so if these are all the same boys and girls, we stand a good chance that everything will be visually solid a year from now when it counts. A lot of what we see already looks really good.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Looks like we got some of the old voice actors back because AM. Also Grodd sounds ssssooo badass! :eek: