What's new

Injustice 2 - Patch Wishlist

SoV N3RO

G.O.A.T Robin

After EVO weekend and the upcoming release of Starfire, our first major Injustice 2 patch is on the horizon.
Just making this thread for people to voice their opinions on buffs or nerfs to characters, general changes etc. for the patch.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
The stuff of increasing/decreasing the damage on SUPER needs to be changed.

It can reward LUCK by just mashing buttons during the SUPER.

There are 3 types of that stuff: small increase/decrease, medium increase/decrease and big increase/decrease. Another problem with this is that the reward is VERY small. It's like a 3% reward. lol

I'd make these changes:

1 - make it reward SKILL by making when you mash buttons RANDOMLY you do NOT get any reward.

2.1 - small increase/decrease - when you press 3 close to the perfect time = 2% reward

2.2 - medium increase/decrease - when you press 3 very close to the perfect time = 4% reward

2.3 - big increase/decrease - when you press 3 in the perfect time = 6% reward

Make 18% the total of big increase/decrease.
One example: Green Arrow's super - it's 3 times that you can increase the damage or decrease the damage:

1 - when the arrow explodes
2 - when he hits the opponent with an ice arrow
3 - when he lands onto the opponent

if you press 3 in the PERFECT times you can get all big increases/decreases. Making a total of 18%.

Remove high profiling from flying characters on the ground unless they're actually air born doing air moves

Buff all d2's that don't anti air properly so they anti air properly.

Get rid of those weird grab animations on ww d2 and banes charge.

Nerf the dumb damage stuff from ba and am. Mainly dive kick damage conversions and trident rush on block.

Not that bothered about anything else, would rather see small adjustments made so we can play out those and see how things stand. It's still too early to go wild. Just normalize a few things.

DeftMonk

Noob
The stuff of increasing/decreasing the damage on SUPER needs to be changed.

It can reward LUCK by just mashing buttons during the SUPER.

There are 3 types of that stuff: small increase/decrease, medium increase/decrease and big increase/decrease. Another problem with this is that the reward is VERY small. It's like a 3% reward. lol

I'd make these changes:

1 - make it reward SKILL by making when you mash buttons RANDOMLY you do NOT get any reward.

2.1 - small increase/decrease - when you press 3 close to the perfect time = 2% reward

2.2 - medium increase/decrease - when you press 3 very close to the perfect time = 4% reward

2.3 - big increase/decrease - when you press 3 in the perfect time = 6% reward

Make 18% the total of big increase/decrease.
One example: Green Arrow's super - it's 3 times that you can increase the damage or decrease the damage:

1 - when the arrow explodes
2 - when he hits the opponent with an ice arrow
3 - when he lands onto the opponent

if you press 3 in the PERFECT times you can get all big increases/decreases. Making a total of 18%.
Or just get rid of this crap

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Make Firestorm's 22 about 0 on block
Make Fusion Blast MB a mid. Firestorm struggles against Deadshot.
MB Molten Trap -6 on block.

Firestorm air dash should have less recovery canceling into normal attacks. For example doing air dash > J3 has to be delayed.

DeftMonk

Noob
Fix the cavalcade of whiffing issues. Make the ability to search player matches for competitive mode on.
If I'm trying to have a few sets with John Rando I'm not trying to go through 3 redhoods with 3500 ability doing 40% on meterburn air akimbo first.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Top 5 things I can think of:

-Fix Ranked.
-Drop more Source Crystals in the Multiverse.
-Tone down Black Adam; keep him strong as hell but don't let the man have EVERY damn thing.
-Take the Stabs in Aquaman's Trident Rush/MB Trident Rush down from 4 and 12 to 3 and 6.
-Readjust the timer. Even for a double health bar match, timeouts do not exist and that's a problem. It's an entire other end of the fight possibility hype spectrum that this game doesn't even touch most of the time. It worked wonders for MKXL.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Reduce Black Adam's over all damage between 10%-15%

Aquaman's trident rush does less chip damage on block. Make that one string he always does that's plus on block, -1 at least so everyone doesn't have to hold a d1 trident rush follow up.

Reduce the amount of meter Deadshot gets from his projectiles. Maybe even reduce the chip damage as well but that might be too much.

Fix Catwoman's hitbox so she doesn't get to low profile everything for free like an asshole.

Increase Batman's trait charge time. Give upwards baterang a few more frames of recovery.

Fix Superman's f23 bs to give people a 1 or 2 frame chance to poke out even if they don't have a 6f poke.

That's it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I will just talk about my characters...

Catwoman:
* Give her more recovery on B3, make it -6 on block and give her a higher hurtbox on recovery.

* Make catdash -12 on block anywhere on the screen and give her a higher hurtbox

* increase the scaling on the damage off her meterless launchers and trait.

* Make trait fully invincible on wake-up only when she has all 5 scratches (maybe not a big deal but she'd have to take more risks.

* Make J2 a high similar to Kitana's jump. I will probably get a lot of hate but I think this is the best way to change it since it will still be good to get in on a read but not just to throw out since it would be able to be whiff punished.

Harley Quinn:
* Increase the damage scaling slightly off tantrum stance 1.

* Nerf either the hitbox or the active frames off J2

Wonder Woman:
I really don't think she needs any changes. I would leave her untouched with the top tiers getting nerfed and see how she does.