What's new

Injustice 2 - Patch Wishlist

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
Let's hope for a better hit box on all of cyborgs normals and invincible frames on techotackle because he currently has NO Wakeup options because they all have high frame start ups or just no invisibility until after 10 is frames and make it a mid

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Maybe give WoWo f23 a frame recovery buff of say 2 frames. Still punishable but makes the b3 linking a lot easier. I hit it about 90% of the time now but always drop it when it's most important. I'm all for high execution but this is a bit too much.
Alot of b3 connects in this game are difficult. Whole characters can't get their gameplan reliably started because of it. The number of times I've dropped the game winning combo is infuriating.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Aquaman:
-make B123 -2 on block
-reomove Trident Rush wakeup invincibility

Doctor Fate
-make Air Amon Ra blast a base move
-make air dash a base move

I only did the characters I use.

SoV N3RO

G.O.A.T Robin
The issue lies in having multiple threads talking about the same things. Thought I was clear.

Instead of making another thread about patch wishlists why not just post in one of the plethora of threads on the topic?
Never saw that there were any unless the few that were character specific. Was hoping for a general thread for the topic rather than specific.