What's new

Injustice 2: Next New Character Reveal - 2/23/17

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Oh man can't wait for Dr. Strange and the Rocketeer's love child, Dr. Fate, to be announced because he's not the lamest fucking character ever. I always wanted to fight as Criss Angel with a helmet. Gtfo.

And I'm pretty sure you bums requesting Watchmen characters are the reason Alan Moore moved into the woods and gave up on society altogether.

Oh man can't wait for Dr. Strange and the Rocketeer's love child, Dr. Fate, to be announced because he's not the lamest fucking character ever. I always wanted to fight as Criss Angel with a helmet. Gtfo.

And I'm pretty sure you bums requesting Watchmen characters are the reason Alan Moore moved into the woods and gave up on society altogether.
Why does it matter though lol you shit talking him is not gonna stop his HIGH possibility of being in the game so whats the point ?

Mulder

King of Heroes

Doctor Fate came before Doctor Strange

Your Dr. Fate comment is shit but I quite agree with the latter.

If were getting 31 total characters. With the link we only know 28 of the characters. Maybe they will surprise us with Beast Boy, Starfire or Red Hood?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Are you guys that slow to the punch? It was in jest to Goonie's all-caps cancer polluting this thread. Just trolling; Fate is fine.

The Watchmen remark was dead serious though.

Mulder

King of Heroes
If Watchmen ended up in a video game Alan Moore would need to be put on suicide watch, no joke.