What's new

Injustice 2 is a Fantastic Game

This game is awesome

• Total voters

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
This game is fucking amazing. Easily the best game nrs has made to date. This game has the best balance of any nrs game at launch and I would even argue that characters like black adam aren't even as bad as someone like martian manhunter at the end of the games life. The characters in this game are so fucking cool as well and not one of them feels similar to another. Everyone in this game is super fun to play as whether or not they're top tier or bottom 5. And there is still so much to explore in this game. Hell we just found out a bunch of shit with dr fate that is flipping people's opinion on the character. This is also one of the few games I can play for hours and hours on end and not get bored. Since the game came out I've played 50 or so game set's regular and I have yet to get bored. I hate the fact that people are so negative on this forum so I would like to take some time to acknowledge just how great this game is because I can't stop playing it.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Lol I skipped voting the "yes-yes", though I do think it's a gorgeous game and it's good to also take a step back and talk about what makes the game great. It's very easy to say it has the potential to be greater or it is bad for X reason.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I do not agree with your opinion about the game, but I do agree everyone is too negative right now.

Some people seem to really dig it, so no point in me just shitting on it and ruining everyones fun.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
chill with the martian shade baconboy

but sure inj is fine if you dont have to fight 3 atrocitus players in a row lul

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Things I love about Injustice 2

1. Variety: we have strong rushdown, zoning, setplay, and neutral characters to choose from. If someone wants to be full screen, up close, or play defensively it's totally up to the player, there is a character and archetype for everyone.

2. Balance: yeah I know some characters have too much and some too little, but for a LAUNCH version of an NRS game this is by far the best. For you guys flipping out about balance shut up and think about the vanilla versions of Quan Chi, Raiden, Liu Kang, or Tanya from MKX, they make Black Adam, Aquaman, and Batman look like teddy bears. Or look at how shit the launch versions of Goro, Shinnok, Kitana, and Jason were, Swamp Thing looks like a god. Yeah there's better characters, but the gap from best to worst hasn't been smaller in a launch version.

3. Gear: Not for the abilities and stat boosts but customization. It's awesome, I don't know who wouldn't like it.

4. Sub-Zero is coming.

5. The story mode was super well done and far above and beyond what is expected of a fighting game.

6. Great starting roster with a steady stream of new characters to come.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
This game is a life savor after MKX.

I've become placated just by playing it.

Even if I lose, I take it well.

Thingy

Retired account
This netcode has been amazing. Never thought I would see the day where I have zero complaints about an NRS netcode. I have nothing but love for Injustice 2. The only thing that would make it better for me would be an option to invite people to a Competitive Mode match in Rooms. That way gearheads will know not to accept my challenge.

Really looking forward to the future of this game. The hate fest is getting really old.

WATCHD0G

Noob
i fucking love this game, win or lose i have fun, hell i've even started learning how to blow up zoners instead of crying all the time.....and the icing on the cake red hood, one of my all-time favorite DC characters is in the game soon. i am a VERY happy player right now....

Yeah it's a lot of fun and it's only the beginning.
And yeah THAT^^^^^^^

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Competitive Koth and Competitive player match options
and its perfect imo. Love this game, with these easy fix which will come down the line

Last edited:
Great game and the best vanilla release from NRS thus far, I hope they keep their ear to the community and cater to both crowds. They just need to implement QOL improvement toward the gear system and ensure the patches aren't a damn laundry list or too frequent. I am extremely happy they are not patching this game like chaotic MKX.

However my gripes are the input bugs and ranked MM not being first to two is unacceptable imo. NRS should know better and give ranked matches some love. Also why don't we have tiers or ranks ? C'mon brew :mad:

10/10 IGN

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Im glad that pew pew is back. Dont let the character mood fool you. Im a zoner at heart, but sometimes you gotta just cause some salt using other methods... like flying around like a maniac. :DOGE

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
chill with the martian shade baconboy
You know he was broke ;)

But seriously, this is a game NRS should be proud of. It feels fun and easy to approach, but still really deep, and that's a hard thing to achieve.

And it will only keep getting better with time as fixes and improvements are patched in.

Paulo and Jedwards, we love you <3

Last edited:

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Even through all the Black Adams, Aquamans, Batmans, Deadshots and Supergirls I still find this game enjoyable and it'll only get better. NRS did a solid job