What's new

Injustice 2 - Introducing Cheetah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

DF2+R2
I'm not a huge fan of how her hair looks and her face doesn't make her look very vicious. Otherwise she looks pretty fun.

Who is the guy bound in the background of the deadshot and Cheetah fight? Looks like he is in a red son prison but I doubt that it is Kal-L:/

trufenix

bye felicia
There's not an issue with the fact that its a half cat woman, or that she can speak at all, but that she doesn't make authentic cheatah noises when she wins?

E

Eldriken

There's not an issue with the fact that its a half cat woman, or that she can speak at all, but that she doesn't make authentic cheatah noises when she wins?
Or it simply sounds out of place.

Error

DF2+R2
How would NRS survive without you around to defend them from any criticism or non-praising comment?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
im pretty lenient with stage transitions, assuming ok its superheroes, they got where the guy was landing real quick... this one made no sense whatsoever tho, how the FUCK is she just gunna jump out the side of the screen if robin was sent hurtling forwards at batwing speed through some tunnel for all that time

looked heaps cool of course, i just dont get how she kept up with that
Bruh Cheetah's main gimmick is being fucking fast. I mean, she's a Cheetah woman, and even with that she's faster than the actual animal.

That said, if it were most of the other cast members yeah it wouldn't make any sense.

HanSolo

Noob
Looks good, glad she's in the game, probably won't play her though. She just doesn't look like my play style.

I've got my eyes on another feline.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Hate all the mixups and the meterless restand but some people love this kinda playstyle so thats good too i suppose.
lol I'm maiming black Adam (don't know how he plays but I just love the character). but I'm keeping an eye on dead shot. I'm zoning the fuck outta all these mixup characters lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She appears to have a 50/50 too. 1:03 shows her low and then the OH string afterwards, the OH string seems to have a L/OH/OH follow up too. Goofy.
She doesn't have an overhead starter, it's a mid and it was shown in her breakdown. but she will have the command grab mix-ups and she will have a mix-up between her low and her overhead command grab. I don't think I saw actual 50/50's in her strings, just a lot of random lows and overheads! Maybe if she can thick off one of those strings before the overhead she would have more.

Status
Not open for further replies.