What's new

Injustice 2 - Introducing Cheetah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
damn im realy feeling these injustice two stages...hope we see some with a few more things happening in the background though a la tekken tag...thats all id want really..

...or and joker that to!

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
At least the stage transition was cool
im pretty lenient with stage transitions, assuming ok its superheroes, they got where the guy was landing real quick... this one made no sense whatsoever tho, how the FUCK is she just gunna jump out the side of the screen if robin was sent hurtling forwards at batwing speed through some tunnel for all that time

looked heaps cool of course, i just dont get how she kept up with that

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
We already got a bunch of gameplay of her. Where is BANE?
Well, according to the last stream. Lansdown plays Swamp Thing and he's a favorite. 16 bit plays Cheetah and again, that's one of his favorites. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Catwoman soon.

Also that transition makes me moist.
TMI.

im pretty lenient with stage transitions, assuming ok its superheroes, they got where the guy was landing real quick... this one made no sense whatsoever tho, how the FUCK is she just gunna jump out the side of the screen if robin was sent hurtling forwards at batwing speed through some tunnel for all that time
Don't expect common sense to get in the way of the fun, whatsoever. I mean, common sense would tell you that dead characters won't return (see Green Arrow) and common sense would say that Superman won't punch you into a sunny sky during nighttime. And yet, it happens...

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
"Where's X character?!!" is so goofy. They're obviously doing these as the characters are completed. If you don't have one yet, it's because the character isn't done yet.

Look at how much cleaner Cheetah's model and animations are compared to the Valentine's Day trailer, for instance.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
has to be the worst super.
Have you seen Robin's?

So according to the "leaked list" there are 4 more characters to be revealed right? Joker/Red Hood, Cptn Cold, Scarecrow and I'm drawing a blank on the 4th.
Red Hood hasn't been leaked by any credible source (and ya I know about that scholastic thing) and I doubt he'd be a Joker skin like you're implying in this post.

mkx scrubby crap. cool. hope they are all punishable
She's like mileena with the mixups. Switching from low to overhead will require 2 bars and should be reactable. Once you learn her strings the mixups wont do damage if you guess wrong unless she goes for the command grab mixup.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
"Where's X character?!!" is so goofy. They're obviously doing these as the characters are completed. If you don't have one yet, it's because the character isn't done yet.

Look at how much cleaner Cheetah's model and animations are compared to the Valentine's Day trailer, for instance.
Doubt that. The game comes out in less than two months. They are pretty much in the manufacturing and distribution stage at this time. If they are working on anything it most likely be that "Day one patch" that we all download at launch.

E

Eldriken

That damn roar during her win animation has gotta go. It feels so out of place. @_@ Could just be me, but I don't like it.

Her super is pretty meh, but I'm not really sure what else they could have done with her.

NRS has clearly outdone themselves with the stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.