What's new

Injustice 2 Guilds.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I would like to suggest starting a - More than a 50/50 - Group. This group is for those secure enough with themselves to cry after losses and call it "passion." Members are encouraged to downplay their character at any opportunity and up-play their competition for future appropriately "fair" buffs and nerfs. Our leader must be a lord like the old Greek gods of legend and can only be addressed formally as 'your lordness.'

Last edited:

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I feel like a kid before Christmas ... an American kid, not a 3rd world kid...

Now I'm sad...

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
I would like to suggest starting a - More than a 50/50 - Group. This group is for those secure enough with themselves to cry after losses and call it "passion." Members are encouraged to downplay their character at any opportunity and up-play their competition for future appropriately "fair" buffs and nerfs. Our leader must be a lord like the old Greek gods of legend and can only be addressed formally as 'your lordness.'
So "The Brady Bunch"?

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Hey, guys. Just saw this. I've got a guild up and running for Xbox. Beaten the boss a few times and we're chipping away at the multiverse levels. Join in and get some rewards

The code to join is: ASR53

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Anyone on PS4 been actively doing these guilds? Like do we have a bonafide super TYM PS4 Guild to join? It'd be awesome to do seeing as how most of us are at least somewhat solid players and are here in the forums anyways. Might as well get this loot together. I'm looking for a great one to join

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
@Evil Canadian lmao do you actually have a guild? You're one of my favourite posters on here, I will do anything for you.
I'll troll Batman players and hate America for being inferior to it's Northern Superior, Canada.

I'll even stop hating Superman and start using him

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I mean it only makes sense right? To have a few dedicated TYM Guilds out there kickin ass. All of us here know how to play the game to some level of skill even if not all pros obviously. Much better than joining these random Guilds made up of who knows who and Noobs that barely play or barely know how to

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
@Evil Canadian lmao do you actually have a guild? You're one of my favourite posters on here, I will do anything for you.
I'll troll Batman players and hate America for being inferior to it's Northern Superior, Canada.

I'll even stop hating Superman and start using him
I am in Goon Squad, the somethingawful guild right now.

Guilds are kinda fluff anyways, most those guys really care about getting the guild multiverse done, I don't :oops: