What's new

Injustice 2 Guilds.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Pledged allegiance to @General M2Dave 's Zoning academy? Sworn your life to @Slips 's The Brotherhood: Male Domination Pledge group?

Well with the now introduced Injustice 2 Guilds information, these cults groups are no longer limited to just TYM! With up to 50 members, we can really have a lot of fun joining guilds and battling it out for supremacy. Perhaps we can see the ideals of these academies and brotherhoods play out in real life.

I mean, just thinking of guild names and concepts is almost too easy:

Bourgundy Lanterns
Bourgundy Battery Lantern. Powered by salt

"In brightest day, in darkest night
I was dropping my combos from left to right
That guy's a scrub, a foolish blight
Beware our salt; our sodium might!"

Leader: Perfect Legend

Members: ???/50

Tourquiose Lanterns:
Tourquiose Battery Lantern. Powered by zoning

Leader: M2Dave

"A fool is one who would come near
We'll make that rival disappear
You are too close, I'm smothered here
Our spacing's just the tip of our spear"

Amber Lantern Corps
Amber Lantern Battery Powered by Rushdown

Leader: (insert Bane user)

"We get in close and like to stay
Oh you will not be getting away
Our fists and feet will pave the way
To the fisticuffs we've set in play"

Fuschia Lanterns

Powered by lag.

Leader: Ra Helios

"We teleport whenever we move
Frame data is an ever changing groove
We kick the router before we lose
Beware out netcode, Fuschia Lantern hues!"

This is the thread for starting a guild or incorporating an existing group into a guild.

Last edited:

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
lmao Rickyraws. Poweredbylag huh? I think you take the cake because when we played street fighter 4 off of your share-play. I couldn't do a damn thing but Jump and hope to get the win.

Also in mortal kombat X. You was lagswitching with subzero and I couldn't punish none of your slides because the connection was so bad!!! So what I had to do is to pick a perfect character to beat the lag. Who was that character? Well Sonya blade convert ops variation. HAHAHA

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
lmao Rickyraws. Poweredbylag huh? I think you take the cake because when we played street fighter 4 off of your share-play. I couldn't do a damn thing but Jump and hope to get the win.

Also in mortal kombat X. You was lagswitching with subzero and I couldn't punish none of your slides because the connection was so bad!!! So what I had to do is to pick a perfect character to beat the lag. Who was that character? Well Sonya blade convert ops variation. HAHAHA
It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard, bud.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
The fact that just like in Marvel Puzzle Quest, there are guild events and rewards to compete for with team points is huge enough to have me pumped for it, but add on that guild members can TRADE GEAR with guild members and I am beside myself pumped. It means if a new player joins a team who happens to be good with a character no one uses then the group can dump their unused leveled guild gear on them to beef em up for events so that they are not dead weight. I'd love to be on a team with back pocket counterpicks. Say their is a guild event for Green Lantern and tons of folks are playing as GL experts who want new gear for their main...I'd love for a Superman expert to be on my guild to show up an rob their souls .
(I know GL vs Super isn't like the first game but just go with it for the sake of example here.)

Reactions: GAV