What's new

Injustice 2 ELEAGUE continues with Group B LIVE NOW

I didn't say anything about Flash beating DS, I didn't say anything about him being an anti-zoner and I didn't say anything about him being a footsie god, so I don't know wtf you're smoking but it's sure af working.

He's a rushdown character whose rushdown is so fucking good that he only needs to land one touch, so he goddamn better have a tough time getting in on some characters. How many highlight reel comebacks does Honeybee have to pull off before people understand how a character like that is supposed to be balanced? How much closer does the character have to come to winning EVO for people to stfu about his impossible struggle?

You wanna know what an actual generalization is? Saying Flash "auto-loses" to counter picks lol. Saying Flash "can't" get around tentacle, drill, etc. lol. If that doesn't sound like the scrubbiest shit anyone's ever heard idk what is.
Why do you keep retreating? Now it should be hard for him to get in? I thought you're first post was "ppl that believe flash gets outfooseid or outzoned aren't living in reality." Lol at the counter pick argument as if we don't see a character carousel every fucking tournament. This whole convo started when you gave your opinion on a flash vs ds comment. You have stml my dude

Also wtf at that counter pick response lmao this whole game is counter picking

Why does tekken master, bio, sonic etc have so many characters as opposed to kings Batman? Because Batman 5-5s his mus whereas most characters have counter picks. If you don't know the flash's counters then you obviously don't play him and that makes this whole thing irrelevant because you actually know nothing about the character.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Batman makes me want to quit. He has absolutely no hype and is the most oppressive, overpowered piece of shit character in the game. Semiij and Hayatei are forced to block 75 percent of the match AND guess on a bullshit 50/50 jump 2 AND deal with zoning if Batman gets tired of rushing down.

I loved every other match tonight and I love this game. But this is killing all my hype
Better than playing deadshot and not getting to play the game vs Catwoman lol :DOGE

trufenix

bye felicia
Thats not really the issue. The issue is these pro players were known for using their mains to get them where they are today THEN all of a sudden, switched up to Batman for cheap wins. THATS the issue. Might as well have a damn tournament on who can Batman more than the other. WOMP.com.ICannot
so we dont want people to win anymore? Just their characters?