What's new

Injustice 2 ELEAGUE continues with Group B LIVE NOW

I can see it. People who think characters like the Flash get zoned out and out-footsied and all that bullshit aren't keeping up with reality lol.
That's because comments like these generalize everything. Flash can get around a high projectile, he can't answer full screen mid checks. Just because he has an answer to the best zoner in the game doesn't mean he's an anti-zoner on a universal level.

In terms of the final event I think Theo has the best shot at beating dragon. But I cannot stand watching superman. It pains me. So Semiij we need you man.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
That's because comments like these generalize everything. Flash can get around a high projectile, he can't answer full screen mid checks. Just because he has an answer to the best zoner in the game doesn't mean he's an anti-zoner on a universal level.
LOL generalize my dick. Nobody in the goddamn world would qualify Zangief as an "anti-zoner" either but that doesn't mean the patient, intelligent player like Itabashi who knows just wtf to do and when can't get in and make it count against Du's best Guile in the world.*

*Next to Shazzy's of course.

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit like Flash or anybody else in this game is stuck full screen forever. If anyone can make getting in count, even if it's what they struggle to do for most of the matchup, it's this fucking character. How many times do we have to see it happen in tournaments with the highest level of play on display before you Flash apologists stop crying about neutral and zoning and this and that?