What's new

Injustice 2 ELEAGUE continues with Group B LIVE NOW

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hayatei is the only hope we have. BTW....Did anybody catch how they fucked up his profile ?Question mark?

Batman makes me want to quit. He has absolutely no hype and is the most oppressive, overpowered piece of shit character in the game. Semiij and Hayatei are forced to block 75 percent of the match AND guess on a bullshit 50/50 jump 2 AND deal with zoning if Batman gets tired of rushing down.

I loved every other match tonight and I love this game. But this is killing all my hype

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Batman makes me want to quit. He has absolutely no hype and is the most oppressive, overpowered piece of shit character in the game. Semiij and Hayatei are forced to block 75 percent of the match AND guess on a bullshit 50/50 jump 2 AND deal with zoning if Batman gets tired of rushing down.

I loved every other match tonight and I love this game. But this is killing all my hype
FTR Catwoman vs Batman is even so Foxy outplayed him for sure, as for Robin... Idk if it's bad for Robin but you have to stop giving credit to the characters and taking into consideration how well these players are.

Batman is very good, top 5 most likely but he is not any sort of Kabal or MMH

FTR Catwoman vs Batman is even so Foxy outplayed him for sure, as for Robin... Idk if it's bad for Robin but you have to stop giving credit to the characters and taking into consideration how well these players are.

Nah half that match was foxy just sitting there doing b23s when his trait was just sitting there being oppressive. Clearly there is something wrong with batman

I'm truly not convinced that matchup is even for catwoman. And look at Hayatei's previous matches from the night. The man is a god. I'm not buying that he got outplayed. He was simply forced to deal with all of batman's BS - forced to spend all his resources on pushblocks and air escapes when he is a rushdown character himself. And he has to deal with zoning.

It's too much, and it doesn't take a genius to see that

LOL generalize my dick. Nobody in the goddamn world would qualify Zangief as an "anti-zoner" either but that doesn't mean the patient, intelligent player like Itabashi who knows just wtf to do and when can't get in and make it count against Du's best Guile in the world.*

*Next to Shazzy's of course.

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit like Flash or anybody else in this game is stuck full screen forever. If anyone can make getting in count, even if it's what they struggle to do for most of the matchup, it's this fucking character. How many times do we have to see it happen in tournaments with the highest level of play on display before you Flash apologists stop crying about neutral and zoning and this and that?
LMAO I like this this shit. I don't know anything about sf but you're on tym so keep this shit nrs based playa.

One question...... maybe more

How many tourneys has flash won?

How many tourneys has ds won?

Did you not watch grand finals evo?

How many times have you lost to the flash and blamed it on a 15 frame mid out footseing you?

Honestly bro I don't think you understand what I'm trying to tell you. Flash can get around ds wc, he can't get around tentacle, drill, etc. There's a difference between zoning and footsies and neutral. You can't say "flash beats ds, the best zoner, damn flash must be an anti zoning/footsie god." Generalized playa.

If you haven't realized this game is purely mu based then idk why you're here. Flash auto loses based off counter picks, top tier characters do not, like ds.

Grape Juice City

Shaolin boyz

People will tell you Batman is a hard matchup for Robin since he controls the pace of the mu with batarangs and trait pretty much anywhere on the screen, but Robin has the tools to chase him down easier than other rush down characters and once he gets Batman in the corner it's probably slightly in his favor assuming he hasn't blown all his meter in the process.

I don't know why people are complaining about it when we just saw Hayatei dust off TM's Batman pretty handily. Batman is crazy good, but let's not act like F0xy isn't a solid player and isn't usually a favorite to win.

Last edited:

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
That's crazy. I remember F0xy was amazing with Rain back in MK9... I haven't really kept up since then but I'm definitely rooting for him here.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
LMAO I like this this shit. I don't know anything about sf but you're on tym so keep this shit nrs based playa.

One question...... maybe more

How many tourneys has flash won?

How many tourneys has ds won?

Did you not watch grand finals evo?

How many times have you lost to the flash and blamed it on a 15 frame mid out footseing you?

Honestly bro I don't think you understand what I'm trying to tell you. Flash can get around ds wc, he can't get around tentacle, drill, etc. There's a difference between zoning and footsies and neutral. You can't say "flash beats ds, the best zoner, damn flash must be an anti zoning/footsie god." Generalized playa.

If you haven't realized this game is purely mu based then idk why you're here. Flash auto loses based off counter picks, top tier characters do not, like ds.
I didn't say anything about Flash beating DS, I didn't say anything about him being an anti-zoner and I didn't say anything about him being a footsie god, so I don't know wtf you're smoking but it's sure af working.

He's a rushdown character whose rushdown is so fucking good that he only needs to land one touch, so he goddamn better have a tough time getting in on some characters. How many highlight reel comebacks does Honeybee have to pull off before people understand how a character like that is supposed to be balanced? How much closer does the character have to come to winning EVO for people to stfu about his impossible struggle?

You wanna know what an actual generalization is? Saying Flash "auto-loses" to counter picks lol. Saying Flash "can't" get around tentacle, drill, etc. lol. If that doesn't sound like the scrubbiest shit anyone's ever heard idk what is.

I didn't say anything about Flash beating DS, I didn't say anything about him being an anti-zoner and I didn't say anything about him being a footsie god, so I don't know wtf you're smoking but it's sure af working.

He's a rushdown character whose rushdown is so fucking good that he only needs to land one touch, so he goddamn better have a tough time getting in on some characters. How many highlight reel comebacks does Honeybee have to pull off before people understand how a character like that is supposed to be balanced? How much closer does the character have to come to winning EVO for people to stfu about his impossible struggle?

You wanna know what an actual generalization is? Saying Flash "auto-loses" to counter picks lol. Saying Flash "can't" get around tentacle, drill, etc. lol. If that doesn't sound like the scrubbiest shit anyone's ever heard idk what is.
Exactly!... As I said.. He's the #2 character in the game.. With no losing matchups... with an insane comeback factor... And the easiest rushdown character to get in with.

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

ALL OF THIS! And this what I was afraid of. The fact that Batman is being used just to win is not sending a good message. It kills ALL hype for the game and ultimately will kill the longevity of this game, at the least the way he was used in Group B.

trufenix

bye felicia
I never would've thought I'd see a thread full of complaints because somebody DIDN'T pick Deadshot or Atrocitus or Catwoman.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I never would've thought I'd see a thread full of complaints because somebody DIDN'T pick Deadshot or Atrocitus or Catwoman.
Thats not really the issue. The issue is these pro players were known for using their mains to get them where they are today THEN all of a sudden, switched up to Batman for cheap wins. THATS the issue. Might as well have a damn tournament on who can Batman more than the other. WOMP.com.ICannot

Last edited: