What's new

Injustice 2 - Characters and Voice Actors! (Full Cast) [Ultimate Edition]

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Do you have confirmation on Epcar voicing Adam? Doesn't seem like him at all. Pretty sure it's the same guy as before.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Duh, that's why I said early builds, from the August trailer way back in 2016.

Which I guess may have been him as well, but back then it sure sounded a lot like certain character's Troy had voiced (like Kanji)

So I assumed they changed voice actors to Mercer in the months that went by between august 2016 and the next time we saw him all those months later. But maybe I'm wrong and it was always him.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!

Which I guess may have been him as well, but back then it sure sounded a lot like certain character's Troy had voiced (like Kanji)

So I assumed they changed voice actors to Mercer in the months that went by between august 2016 and the next time we saw him all those months later. But maybe I'm wrong and it was always him.
Matthew Mercer replaced Troy Baker as Kanji in all the post-P4G releases (including half the anime) because he does a very good Troy Baker impression, lol. I think it was always Matt as Deadshot.

My bad, misunderstood. Just watched the video though, are we sure Fred Tatasciore is Swamp Thing? It definitely could be him, but I never saw this mentioned anywhere.