What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Guys, in the traiLer you eventually hear the phrase "each time I enter the pit.. " So that definitely means Lazarus pit which could be RAG or what if Batman gas been using it for some reason? Just some food for thought.

Also.. ZATANNA AND STATIC SHOCK OR RIOT!!! But on the brightside, im excited for Supergirl and of course mah boi, Supes. :D

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Actually, I'm pretty sure the VO on the trailer was Ra's. Listen to it again.
Guys, in the traiLer you eventually hear the phrase "each time I enter the pit.. " So that definitely means Lazarus pit which could be RAG or what if Batman gas been using it for some reason? Just some food for thought.

Also.. ZATANNA AND STATIC SHOCK OR RIOT!!! But on the brightside, im excited for Supergirl and of course mah boi, Supes. :D
Omg guys stop I'll cry

Theflyingrocky

Kneel Before Grodd
Not going to get too excited about Grodd yet but if the rumors are true my two favorite DC characters Grodd and Aquaman would be in this game. Let's Go NRS

FinalBoss_FGC

"Pit" could have several different meanings. It may not be the Lazarus Pit, but a battleground of some sort. I guess we'll have to see. I'm hoping it's Ra's, however. He would be an interesting addition.
"Each time I enter the pit, I arise reborn", that has to be a direct reference to the literal reborn status Ra's goes into when he enters the Lazarus Pit.

Also, him being the main villain could open whole new doors and be completely relevant.

E

Eldriken

"Each time I enter the pit, I arise reborn", that has to be a direct reference to the literal reborn status Ra's goes into when he enters the Lazarus Pit.

Also, him being the main villain could open whole new doors and be completely relevant.
I know, I know. But you can never be too sure. Context, my friend.

You can enter a pit, slaughter all of your foes and be "reborn" due to the victory.

I'm not saying you're wrong at all. You're more than likely right. :p

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Do the characters fighting each other have any reference to the plot? Is it still revolving around dick Superman? The regime characters being Superman and Aquaman, but at the end they all clashed with each other. Or is the trailer jsut there to look cool.

Side note: when Batman and Flash both started to lose the advantage and their suits became more armored, and the batsuit lit green, that could be their traits and what the visual que for their traits will look like in game.

FinalBoss_FGC

I know, I know. But you can never be too sure. Context, my friend.

You can enter a pit, slaughter all of your foes and be "reborn" due to the victory.

I'm not saying you're wrong at all. You're more than likely right. :p
Dude I'm emotional as fuck right now. Ever since the rumor of I2 I have mentioned Ra's al Ghul. This is the closest thing to evidence I have. Let me bask haha

E

Eldriken

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, guys! I promise. I'd love for Ra's to be in the game. I think he'd be a wonderful addition of done properly. I'm just putting it out there that it might not be what we think it is. Y'know, to help brace yourself for disappointment if it comes to that. :p

Bask away!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You can soft confirm Wonder Woman if you're throwing Cold in.
I think you can soft-confirm everyone on the Dawn of Justice movie and anyone headlining their own show that didn't appear in the trailer. So;

Wonder Woman (Dawn of Justice/WW 2017)
Lex Luthor (Dawn of Justice)
Doomsday (Dawn of Justice)
Cyborg (Dawn of Justice)
Green Arrow (Arrow)

Captain Cold (Legends of Tomorrow) ?
I don't think you get what the soft confirms mean... They're based on info gathered from the trailer, or in the case of Black Canary Katie Cassidy saying she was working on a game and there really only being one game it could be.

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't think you get what the soft confirms mean... They're based on info gathered from the trailer, or in the case of Black Canary Katie Cassidy saying she was working on a game and there really only being one game it could be.
Soft confirm isn't a real thing. You can apply whatever flimsy ruleset you want to it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Soft confirm isn't a real thing. You can apply whatever flimsy ruleset you want to it.
What are you on about? "flimsy ruleset"? It's pretty obvious what it means from what's been included in the op...

FinalBoss_FGC

Well this is my post and I won't put a soft confirm in for the simple fact that a popular show has the character in it.

That is my flimsy ruleset and so, it will be that way

FinalBoss_FGC

Yeah and flash was Barry Allen.
Times change, friend.
Sadly, I doubt Bane makes the roster. I feel like there won't be as many Batman villains this time. There were so many in IGAU lol peopled freaked over Tom Hardy depiction of Banes voice. If NRS made him sound semi-Arabian die hard DC fans would riot