What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
"Pit" could have several different meanings. It may not be the Lazarus Pit, but a battleground of some sort. I guess we'll have to see. I'm hoping it's Ra's, however. He would be an interesting addition.
i thought the same thing when he said pit i naturally thought he was referring to the pit they were fighting in, in the trailer because they all seemed to be fighting each other in some type of secluded dark place. it could easily have been Ra's though

E

Eldriken

i thought the same thing when he said pit i naturally thought he was referring to the pit they were fighting in, in the trailer because they all seemed to be fighting each other in some type of secluded dark place. it could easily have been Ra's though
Yep. That's exactly what I thought as well.

Tweedy

Noob
Yeah, a lot of the heroes have to be in don't ya think? You can basically confirm Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. The villains is where it gets interesting. I like the selections so far.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Yeah, a lot of the heroes have to be in don't ya think? You can basically confirm Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. The villains is where it gets interesting. I like the selections so far.
Yeah dude, the villains already are better than IGAU. If they keep some of the IGAU staples like Joker, Harley, Lex Luthor and a couple others but include new ones like Brainiac, Darkseid, Poison Ivy and Ra's al Ghul...the villain roster will be infinitely better

FinalBoss_FGC

Wonder Woman is apart of the DC trinity. Even if she wasn't show in the trailer, her coming back really should be a no-brainer.
There is no clue saying she is. I mean, if it was the universe that Superman tragedy happened on, that Wonder Woman got banished lol I can't put it as a confirm based on probability. Because right now, she has just as much chance as Alfred.

Fred Marvel

There is no clue saying she is. I mean, if it was the universe that Superman tragedy happened on, that Wonder Woman got banished lol I can't put it as a confirm based on probability. Because right now, she has just as much chance as Alfred.
lol Wonder Woman is 100% confirmed for the game, there is no chance she wont be in it. apparently the roster is bigger than IGAU so dont expect them to be shy with the characters, especially the no brainers

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Can you honestly envision a huge DC property without Wonder Woman? She is a top 3 most iconic hero, and classic character. Only Batman and Superman are bigger than her.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I never stated this openly but as much as I love Injustice, a few things were very off putting by me.

Injustice 1 had that robotic feel to it, not that there is anything wrong with that but anytime I looked at most of the characters in that game, it looks like armor more than a costume. Hell, Green Arrow's default costume looks off from a design standpoint due to the sheer texture. You can make an argument about all character's costumes looking like that based on that.

My worst fear about the game seems to have been realized, everything going robotic and armor based and when does superman need armor. Again, its not bad, just it turns me a little off. Maybe I'll get used to it, I dunno.

Seriously, why would Superman need armor though?

They should rename the game: Injustice: Bots Among Us

lol

FinalBoss_FGC

I'm conflicted, on the one hand Shazam is my absolute favorite DC hero. On the other, I hope they stringently stick to the events of the first.
This is exactly what I am saying.

That's why I can't confirm Wonder Woman.
Can you honestly envision a huge DC property without Wonder Woman? She is a top 3 most iconic hero, and classic character. Only Batman and Superman are bigger than her.
lol Wonder Woman is 100% confirmed for the game, there is no chance she wont be in it. apparently the roster is bigger than IGAU so dont expect them to be shy with the characters, especially the no brainers
She more than likely will be, but I can't say that she will undoubtedly be in it because I haven't seen any proof yet.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Now that Aquaman is confirmed, I really hope Katewoman makes a comeback. I miss feeling the desperation when playing that MU.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Whoa...character tease? OH...man...that would be pretty big as a GEAR teaser. Imagine putting Sub Zero freeze moves on anyone in the game! Hell thats the only thing that gave Green Arrow a chance in Injustice 1!

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
It's important to remember that this trailer is about as representative of the final product as that Wiz Khalifa trailer was to MKX. You know the one that had everybody confirming every thing from a universal parry button ala dead or alive to unblockable projectiles?
You're absolutely spot on there! I hope that is the case.

All I'm saying is that, am I the only one who sees a robotic vibe from both games?

Fred Marvel

She more than likely will be, but I can't say that she will undoubtedly be in it because I haven't seen any proof yet.
the events of the first game happened on a different earth and they went back home to their earth after so every DC character is available even if they died in the comic, it takes place on the alternate earth. you dont need proof to confirm the Justice League will be in, Cyborg is a guranteed inclusion as well

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I never stated this openly but as much as I love Injustice, a few things were very off putting by me.

Injustice 1 had that robotic feel to it, not that there is anything wrong with that but anytime I looked at most of the characters in that game, it looks like armor more than a costume. Hell, Green Arrow's default costume looks off from a design standpoint due to the sheer texture. You can make an argument about all character's costumes looking like that based on that.

My worst fear about the game seems to have been realized, everything going robotic and armor based and when does superman need armor. Again, its not bad, just it turns me a little off. Maybe I'll get used to it, I dunno.

Seriously, why would Superman need armor though?

They should rename the game: Injustice: Bots Among Us

lol
Times Superman has needed armor.
Anti Kypronite armor
Anti Magic armor
Depowered superman armor :DOGE

trufenix

bye felicia
You're absolutely spot on there! I hope that is the case.

All I'm saying is that, am I the only one who sees a robotic vibe from both games?
Not at all, adding unnecessary armor has been NRS' thing for years but if the promise of 1000 items per char is true, you're probably not going to want for options. I mean all the character sin the trailer seem to "start" in very old jump suity costumes so I'm sure there will be a "naked" option ala Variation Free in MKX.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

Yeah, you can't add her to the list until you see proof for sure. There is still a chance they will use the characters from the other earth, so she could be from there. Same as Green Arrow, since dick Superman killed him, they would need to use the other one.

DC has been pushing WW like crazy though, in Batman v Superman, she was even standing in the middle of the three when fighting Doomsday.