What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

Noob
gear is not alternate costumes, it's gear. there will be skins Boon already said so.
Yeah that was mainly what i was looking to know, either way, will/wont be alt skins i like the gear system visually, atleast, but like Trufenix said, ther ewill always be an optimal comb to go for or a hand full of them and that i dont think i like, But Very easily they could add a toggle fuction or modeVS that will restrict the stats on the gear and make it only visual, and that would make everyone happy, specially since the growing concern for hwo the gears will impact Tournaments and im sure NRS alraedy thought that thru

might as well confirm Joker, Harley is in so he is too. she's her own character but having her without him is like having robin or nightwing without batman lol
I don't know about that. Joker rarely appears in Harley's book. So you can have her without him.

But yeah, he probably will be in the game.

Yeah, guys there is a very high chance that there will be characters from universes other than the "injustice" universe. Dick Superman killed Joker, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Shazam, Martian Manhunter(if I remember correctly he killed him in the comics), and more that I'm forgetting. Also Dick Grayson is dead. Those characters alone are likely to be in due to popularity.
Comic and game spoilers.
Manhunter was presumed dead since they didn't find a body, but the fact superman never looked shows a lot of ego, since he just kind of assumed he one shotted him , despite the fact some of his body hit the ocean and he can regrow from a hand. It was revealed he was disguised as the atlantean record keeper.
Black Canary didn't die, Doctor Fate rescued her and brought her and her baby to a alternate earth that had a living green arrow who had lost his own canary.
I actually think the dead will stay dead, at least the ones nrs themselves said were dead in game. Some see the possible inclusionof R'as as a way to bring them back (and they could be right), but I see it as a replacment, bringing in one popular batman character to replace another. Similarily Braniac or another superman villain could replace Lex, Doctor Fate already could be considered a repacment magic user for Shazam, and as much as it pains me as a nightwing fan to say i could easily see them just having damien keep the moveset.

It's not like nrs is afraid to keep popular characters out of a game, Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn sat out MKX for example. I mean it makes sense to me, the deaths of those characters had narrative weight, undoing them right now would cheapen it, and this allows for more character spaces.

Plus every sign i've seen seems to say to me this will be just the injustice universe. When they did demos for the first game the normal versions of the characters were shown, but this time it is clearly the injustice versions. That's a good thing for me because if every games plot involved another universe fixing things for them I would stop caring. Again i could be wrong ,it is just the feeling I have.

Lokheit

Noob
Some see the possible inclusionof R'as as a way to bring them back (and they could be right), but I see it as a replacment, bringing in one popular batman character to replace another.
Didn't think about that but it could be a "Quan Chi and his revenant pals" move and would allow the writters to switch the sides of some characters and force Batman to ask for Supes help to counter them.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So is it highly unlikely that Shazam is gunna make it ? He's the only character I really like in Injustice 1.

Is there anyone similar to him with the phase's?

Krizalid

Noob
I'm really hoping to see Batwoman, at least as a skin for Batman. She played a big role in the Injustice comic, she's still sticking to Batman's team even at this point while many other characters have died or disappeared. I think she really deserves that spot more than any other characters. Plus imagine all the possibilities with the armor customization.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
tsk, already not a fan of that =S, oh well we will see but.... not a fan LOL
I just hope its not a money grab. If its not, most players will fall in love with a look and lock it in as their own.

GAV

So is it highly unlikely that Shazam is gunna make it ? He's the only character I really like in Injustice 1.

Is there anyone similar to him with the phase's?
Even if he doesn't come back, I think that move will find its way onto another character.

Noob
I just hope its not a money grab. If its not, most players will fall in love with a look and lock it in as their own.
its gonna be a mess if its not correctly explained, but NRS aside from balance seems to be trying so ill reserve judgement untill we know more.

Reactions: GAV

KCJ506

Noob
Beast Boy would probably be too difficult to implement though. Completely changing his model midfight wouldn't work really well in 3D due to needing to have all the models loaded and it being difficult to animate and such. This is why Shang Tsung was only limited to changing into the character he was fighting against in MK9 and couldn't transform at all in the 3D MK games(during gameplay).

It may not be impossible to do, but I honestly don't see NRS going through all the trouble for one character. Especially when they could add characters like Vixen who can basically do the same thing, without actually transforming into animals and thus wouldn't have as much trouble implementing her.

Martian manhunter and green lantern will be in the game. They're apart of the original justice league. I'd even say joker is going to be in the game. Too iconic. Martian manhunter and green lantern should be a soft confirm

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
You can be sure there will be a GL (dunno which) when you have Atrocitus confirmed. Hope its not Baz though, I can't stand this character.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
@EXILE CoRzz

Not sure have credible we consider IMDB any more but it lists Richard Epcar as The Joker on their listing, might be worth looking in.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5769154/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
IMDB isn't reliable enough, sadly.

Martian manhunter and green lantern will be in the game. They're apart of the original justice league. I'd even say joker is going to be in the game. Too iconic. Martian manhunter and green lantern should be a soft confirm
Do you have any proof that they will be in? Articles, Injustice trailer, Ed Boon tease?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
That's what I'm saying...

So, why would you want Teen Titans in this game? What's the draw?
Because they're cool characters and people have their opinions on wether or not they like them. You can't judge the coolness of a character based on a show designed for very young kids(teen titans go).

That's like saying Batman is a shit character because Batman and Robin was ass, if people thought like that we wouldn't have the Nolan Batman, or any of the other modern versions of Batman.

Same with Sueprman 3 and 4, we wouldn't have modern Superman.

Plus Cyborg, Raven, and Dick Grayson were good additions to the Injustice 1 cast(all Titan members). Desthstroke is commonly a Titans/Dick Grayson villain and he was great too. Can't just write something off as trash because of one incarnation. Beastboy and the other Titams would would offer a lot of gameplay opportunities. Especially Beastboy.

GAV

Because they're cool characters and people have their opinions on wether or not they like them. You can't judge the coolness of a character based on a show designed for very young kids(teen titans go).

That's like saying Batman is a shit character because Batman and Robin was ass, if people thought like that we wouldn't have the Nolan Batman, or any of the other modern versions of Batman.

Same with Sueprman 3 and 4, we wouldn't have modern Superman.

Plus Cyborg, Raven, and Dick Grayson were good additions to the Injustice 1 cast(all Titan members). Desthstroke is commonly a Titans/Dick Grayson Gilliam and he was great too. Can't just write something off as trash because of one incarnation. Beastboy and the other Titams would would offer a lot of gameplay opportunities. Especially Beastboy.
That is according to you. According to me, they all sucked. The game would have been much better with all classic characters, IMO.

Take out those 4 characters and add Bizzarro, Gorilla Grod, Darkseid, and Deadman and you have a better game.

Besides, Cyborg was a Justice Leaguer before the Teen Titans stole him for their wack shtick - and Nightwing was with Batman before they stole him too.

The Teen Titans are bad. Its just a shame you guys didn't have something better to grow up with.

No worries. I grew up on 80's music and I ended up OK. I'm just not blinded by nostalgia. What's bad is bad.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
That is according to you. According to me, they all sucked. The game would have been much better with all classic characters, IMO.

Take out those 4 characters and add Bizzarro, Gorilla Grod, Darkseid, and Deadman and you have a better game.

Besides, Cyborg was a Justice Leaguer before the Teen Titans stole him for their wack shtick - and Nightwing was with Batman before they stole him too.

The Teen Titans are bad. Its just a shame you guys didn't have something better to grow up with.

No worries. I grew up on 80's music and I ended up OK. I'm just not blinded by nostalgia. What's bad is bad.
Since when are Dick Grayson and Deathstroke not considered classic?

Deadman? Hmm okay... Such a cool... Iconic... Fascinating character.

The Teen Titans aren't bad, that's literally your opinion and you are in the vast minority.

Edit: so anyone who like the Titans are "blinded" by nostalgia? Yeah okay...

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!

Holy shit are you being serious? All of them are classic characters. Cyborg's first appearance was as a Teen Titan, in 1980. Also first appearing in that comic? Raven and Starfire. Beast Boy was in there too and he appeared before that. They were around before Crisis On Infinite Earths, how is that not classic?

GAV

Since when are Dick Grayson and Deathstroke not considered classic?

Deadman? Hmm okay... Such a cool... Iconic... Fascinating character.

The Teen Titans aren't bad, that's literally your opinion and you are in the vast minority.

Edit: so anyone who like the Titans are "blinded" by nostalgia? Yeah okay...
Of course I'm in the minority. You kids all grew up on that crap. It won't be until you get older that you will be able that it did indeed suck.

GAV

Holy shit are you being serious? All of them are classic characters. Cyborg's first appearance was as a Teen Titan, in 1980. Also first appearing in that comic? Raven and Starfire. Beast Boy was in there too and he appeared before that. They were around before Crisis On Infinite Earths, how is that not classic?
Because they became part of the Teen Titans, the super hero version of the Muppet Babies.