What's new

Injustice 2 - August Update Patch Notes 1.07

Yes, I do. Here's a question. Have you guys tried to play any matches?
Against ppl with brains and not random ranked ? character still has the same problems he had before lol more damaage alright nice and trait buff cool but why can we cancel into push and immunity but not tele grab ? not even gonna continue this.

Against ppl with brains and not random ranked ? character still has the same problems he had before lol more damaage alright nice and trait buff cool but why can we cancel into push and immunity but not tele grab ? not even gonna continue this.
So why didn't nrs give you exactly what you want? WAH WAH WAH

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
My only complaint is that they didn't add the ability to set the AI to do MB wakeups. Perhaps it's something with the actual MB being a problem where an EX move like in MKX that is meter'd from startup is no problem for them but I really hope to see that added in the future.

I'll test this first, but my initial reaction is that, while a few characters may have moved around slightly WITHIN their existing tiers, the overall tiers didn't change much, nor did the gaps between them. Pretty obvious who NRS wants to be at the top in this game.

Marinjuana

I'll test this first, but my initial reaction is that, while a few characters may have moved around slightly WITHIN their existing tiers, the overall tiers didn't change much, nor did the gaps between them. Pretty obvious who NRS wants to be at the top in this game.
This patch is obviously part of a greater conspiracy from NRS to enact their preferred tier list

This patch is obviously part of a greater conspiracy from NRS to enact their preferred tier list
You joke, but there actually has been some talk from the inside suggesting that the higher ups want certain headline characters to be top tier for advertising reasons.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You joke, but there actually has been some talk from the inside suggesting that the higher ups want certain headline characters to be top tier for advertising reasons.
Why would they 'choose' Atrocitus, Catwoman, Black Adam etc. to be top tier then? Why not make Bats, Supes, Joker, and all the justice league characters top tier? This theory makes no sense.

Marinjuana

As evidenced by top tier Wonder Woman and post nerf Aquaman.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm not sure what they could have done to buff GL if I'm being honest. Maybe make a few of his projectiles start up quicker? Maybe give wall full invuln on wakeup? He needs small tweaks not outright buffs imo
Give him that original Injustice 1 air projectile back :p

In all honesty though, he's probably fine now that others are nerfed. But yeah, that air shot would be a godsend.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not sure what they could have done to buff GL if I'm being honest. Maybe make a few of his projectiles start up quicker? Maybe give wall full invuln on wakeup? He needs small tweaks not outright buffs imo
Pretty much what you said and what Crimson mentioned with an air zoning tool or like you said, they could have reduced the frames on start up for his moves and gave him that machine gun as a regular move instead of a gear move, it does good chip. He's fun but I just feel he's missing something, I guess time will tell how he fairs with this current balance patch. I feel as a GL main, he needs a few tools to make him better, not OP or anything but just so he fairs better against the other zoners and majority of the roster in general. His tourney skin looks sick though I must admit.

Zurr Tusko

Twitter: ZurrTusko
Pretty much what you said and what Crimson mentioned with an air zoning tool or like you said, they could have reduced the frames on start up for his moves and gave him that machine gun as a regular move instead of a gear move, it does good chip. He's fun but I just feel he's missing something, I guess time will tell how he fairs with this current balance patch. I feel as a GL main, he needs a few tools to make him better, not OP or anything but just so he fairs better against the other zoners and majority of the roster in general. His tourney skin looks sick though I must admit.
Making his dash faster so MB roll isn't completely useless would be great