What's new

Injustice 2 Assistant (Android App)

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
Thats a great idea to make people not feel the note is like every other note app they have on their phone. Gonna work on that.
I would draw some inspiration from the FAT app for SF5. I know someone mentioned it before but it's a really good starting point. I would also mention a maybe do a matchup vs section or a detailed breakdown on the moves like say if a move has invincibility on startup or if the move if the move has armored or if a string has a gap.

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
Or a list of the fastest wakeup options so we have a "To Go List" or a quick reference page

I would draw some inspiration from the FAT app for SF5. I know someone mentioned it before but it's a really good starting point. I would also mention a maybe do a matchup vs section or a detailed breakdown on the moves like say if a move has invincibility on startup or if the move if the move has armored or if a string has a gap.
Just downloaded the app. stealing from tech from it :)

This app has been super helpful! Only thing I would say is if it the frame data was organized better. If Normals/strings/Specials were separated. That would make it easier to find the data for the move you are looking for.

Thanks for all your downloads guys. It might look like there are no updates coming out soon but its just really slow. I work and I have been travelling so everything is hard for me. As I speak I am not even home but I am working on updates and bugs.

This app has been super helpful! Only thing I would say is if it the frame data was organized better. If Normals/strings/Specials were separated. That would make it easier to find the data for the move you are looking for.
Thanks for this idea, I figured this out when I was using the app.
This is a sneak peek on what I am working on for easier navigation

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojk596vtawpm0qr/Screenshot_1496691340.png?dl=0

So I'm updating the frame data right now and I remember someone asked if it could be B or D or F or U for directional inputs. Just wanted to confirm if there are more people that prefer this kind of input to BK or DN or FD or UP?

The reason I used BK or DN or FD or UP is for people that don't use sites like TYM, it seems easier to identify.

Also, if anyone find some frame data errors(mistakes) please tell me. Thanks for helping.

PS: As soon as I get the note for every character done, I would release this update.

So red hood is coming out on the 13th and I didn't buy the expensive edition of the game but I can do practice mode with my friend. I think it would be better to release this update on the 13th or 14th just to have redhood's frame data in it.