What's new

Information from intro dialogues

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
2:16 - Cassie says her trust in Raiden cost her mom. Does Sonya die in MK11?
2:26 - Sub-Zero confirms his clan are not ninjas :DOGE
3:44 - Cassie kills Geras in the story mode?
5:04 - pretty much confirms Geras was created by Khronika
5:28 - something about Geras' origin that I don't understand.
6:16 - Shirai Ryu is not a clan of assasins.
7:16 - Geras is immortal.
11:18 - There might be more than one Gerases?
11:55 - Geras calls Raiden the deciever of mortals...Interesting.
13:00 - Scorpion is officially a deffender of Earthrealm.
15:08 - Kitana is the Kahn of Outworld.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Lin Kuei were never ninjas and that intro is a joke about how everyone called Sun a ninja in the first games. Even immortals had his intro called Chinese Ninja Warrior.
Kitana Kahn is bullshit. Why would Mileena be called Kahnum but Kitana is Kahn?
Most intros are just What Ifs

NothingPersonal

Lin Kuei were never ninjas and that intro is a joke about how everyone called Sun a ninja in the first games. Even immortals had his intro called Chinese Ninja Warrior.
Kitana Kahn is bullshit. Why would Mileena be called Kahnum but Kitana is Kahn?
Most intros are just What Ifs
Khanum is just another way to call a Kahn, like D'Vorah called Kotal Kuatal. But I'm pretty sure somewhere it was confirmed that in the other timeline Kitana became the empress of Outworld.

NothingPersonal

You live in MK3, cause it got freed after Kahn’s defeat. In deception Edenia is its own realm with its own Kamidogu
True, but the new timeline is post-MK9, so maybe it didn't unmerge. I don't think it says that post-MK9. Also no one except the emperor of Outworld was ever called Kahn I believe.

NothingPersonal

The part where Raiden is called deciever of earthrealmers may refer to his MK9 story, but what if he betrays Earthrealm in MK11 in some way? That would be an interesting twist.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Scorpion: "You survived the Sea of Blood?"
Geras: "I was swallowed by a passing Leviathan."
Scorpion: "That is where your luck ends."

So Geras shows up on the Nethership in Story Mode and gets pushed off or something?

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Khanum vs khan seems like a writer's slip up.
As far as Mileena's rulership vs Kitana- perhaps Kitana is viewed universally as rightful ruler,while we saw that Mileena had an uprising against her rule and birthright claim.

with the intros stuff
Geras seems to have died many times and has a vast knowledge of history and pop culture

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
One of those exchanges stuck out to me:

Baraka: So, Shao Kahn's replaced me?

Skarlet: He can count on my loyalty.

Baraka: But he'll not repay it.

Can you imagine the Baraka of the past saying such a thing? Maybe he and the Tarkatans break away from Shao Kahn during MK11's story.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
A lot of what they say has nothing to do with things actually happening or not, also alt timelines .. so it doesn't even have to be game canon...also also in pre release builds of mkx they said things to f with people & throw them off from what really happens...so its mostly all meaningless

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Kahn and Kahnum, one is for men while the other is for women, it's the same as Emperor and Empress. The title Kahn or Kahnum is given to a ruler of a military government... Genghis Kahn. But didn't they come out and say Kahn was Shao's last name and not a title... Therefore being adopted by Shao, Kitana would be Kitana Kahn

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Kahn and Kahnum, one is for men while the other is for women, it's the same as Emperor and Empress. The title Kahn or Kahnum is given to a ruler of a military government... Genghis Kahn. But didn't they come out and say Kahn was Shao's last name and not a title... Therefore being adopted by Shao, Kitana would be Kitana Kahn
Nice logic BUT:
She was never adopted neither did she accept that name. Mileena should have been the same cause Kahn called her his true daughter in MK9

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Honestly, if its true Cassie is the 1st chapter, then Sonya dies when they attack the Netherealm castle.

Dont wtf will happen after that, likely time wimey bullshit.