What's new

Information for newbie KL's

haha

dam haha never tested it on low block oh well. But either way your dead B33 hat B33 spin B33 tele all punishable so
yeah I always used to think that b33spin was an underused spin but the range is really horrible and you have to commit to it, the other problem is that its so easy to jump over.

It depends on the character. If some part of the string whiffs, you can block or spin. Not every character can do the whole interrupting strings though.
that exactly what i like to know. wich strings can be interupted by a spin (string+char.)

KL can still do some heavy damage without using EX meter. he has a corner combo that does 52% and 36% full-screen combo (if start with, teleport 42%). i think these are the highest KL can get

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
that exactly what i like to know. wich strings can be interupted by a spin (string+char.)

KL can still do some heavy damage without using EX meter. he has a corner combo that does 52% and 36% full-screen combo (if start with, teleport 42%). i think these are the highest KL can get
Wait Kung Lao has a meterless 52% corner combo?

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
This is a lot of what most people are looking for when they click Kung Lao's forums. How do we get this stickied? In my opinion at least this should be right at the top of the page for anyone who needs it.

Lulzlou

Noob
Well I would have been updating this more but it seems like this died.

I put away kung lao to focus on Kabal and Mileena for a tournament next month. After that I'll put a lot of time into KL and make it better so people can learn the basics. I was hoping people would be active on this and help out. I promise I'll level up my KL and update this as much as I can

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
you can do 4 1's in the jab juggle before 24(grab button). I use the grab button because it makes it feel more smooth.